ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 160
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TimBone 01:26 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
You need a hobby bad......

:-)
With the last roast posted today I can say the last THREE are amongst my favorite posters.

I like you too though, Coffey.
[Reply]
rico 01:29 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:

"I hope you fry that bathtard."

" Thath gonna be a good one!!!!"
[Reply]
Rausch 01:47 AM 08-27-2014
I've probably seen that pic 20 times and only just now realized the girl gagged and terrified in the background...:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:07 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by rico:

"I hope you fry that bathtard."

" Thath gonna be a good one!!!!"
Underrated Jim Carrey movie, in my opinion.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:41 AM 08-27-2014
The underratedest.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:07 AM 08-27-2014
I don't know, I might revisit it some day, seems like popular opinion has evolved on it over the years. But the one time I saw it back in the day it actively irritated me. I think it was a tone thing, his character was just too high energy and creepy in turn for me to find it funny. I recall wanting to kick his ass on principle. Maybe a generation of darker comedies since makes it look tamer in comparison. Or maybe like The Big Lebowski it needs repeat viewings to sink in.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:25 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I don't know, I might revisit it some day, seems like popular opinion has evolved on it over the years. But the one time I saw it back in the day it actively irritated me. I think it was a tone thing, his character was just too high energy and creepy in turn for me to find it funny. I recall wanting to kick his ass on principle. Maybe a generation of darker comedies since makes it look tamer in comparison. Or maybe like The Big Lebowski it needs repeat viewings to sink in.
I actually liked him in dramatic/creepy roles.

I thought he was great in The Number 23 and Eternal Sunshine.

Never did like the Cable Guy...
[Reply]
TimBone 11:53 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I actually liked him in dramatic/creepy roles.

I thought he was great in The Number 23 and Eternal Sunshine.

Never did like the Cable Guy...
Weirdo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:14 PM 08-27-2014
Still one of the funniest scenes ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9phYujWY
[Reply]
rico 01:55 PM 08-27-2014
I've watched that movie probably 100 times. I love it. I can probably recite the movie scene for scene, word for word.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:56 PM 08-27-2014
Cable Guy is a top 5 Carrey movie.
[Reply]
rico 01:56 PM 08-27-2014
Me, Myself and Irene is another underrated one.
[Reply]
milkman 01:57 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Cable Guy is a top 5 Carrey movie.
Jim Carey sucks almost as much as the guy who played Ron Burgandy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:20 PM 08-27-2014
40. scott free

I'm using his original name here. Easy 6? WTF is that? It sounds like the name of a pier in San Francisco frequented by lonely freight boat crews who want something besides salty fat bearded fishermen. It's either that or he's paying homage to Ryan Succop, Bubby Brister, or... God, the Chiefs have had some shitty players wear the #6, haven't we? They're so shitty I'm pretty sure ol' scotty would rather go with the hot seamen action.

Anyway, I like scott free. He's folksy like philfree, but at least twice as smart (which doesn't say much, I suppose). He's also readily identifiable by his Hunt's tomato can avatar that he never changes, meaning even if he gets some stupid whim in his head and goes to the mods for a name change to "Easy 6", we don't have to acknowledge his desire for self-expression. I'm also pretty sure he's got some great ex-wife stories. It's a shame that nobody cares about scott free, because those ex-wife stories probably make for some great reading!

You know what makes him really awesome? He ****ing hates Cochise. Why? Nobody really knows. I disagree with Cochise on a lot of stuff, and his shitty attitude can get really annoying, but I don't really have a feud going with the guy. I can also respect him.

Not scott. No sir. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to one day see gblowfish posting a weird news story about two guys fighting a duel to the death with pistols in the Arrowhead parking lot.

And yes, that's awesome. Too many posters around here have no enemies. I'm talking about Rain Man. tk13. FAX. ****, even Gaz has milkman to hate on him. This new crop of n00bs that everybody likes? ThaVirus, Flybone, saphojunkie? Where are their enemies? Are we saying that these posters have never said anything to royally piss somebody off and make them turn into a hulking meathead? Shame on you, Chiefs Planet.

And kudos to you, scott free. **** Cochise and his well-liked bitch ass in the neck. Somebody has to be his Richie Incognito, and I'm glad it's you threatening to commit hate crimes on his entire family!
Where did you find my picture? have you planted spyware on my laptop? I know people in high places my friend, you dont know who you're dealing with here...

But yeah, that was almost too nice, I wanted more grime and mean spiritedness... you disappoint me, you and all your nice bullshit.

Cochise? we dont always agree, but that old hatchet has been buried... atleast by me lol.

Word to the wise... dont **** with MOhillbilly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:26 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Jim Carey sucks almost as much as the guy who played Ron Burgandy.
He's no Shecky Greene. Am I right?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 160
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up