ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Media Center>Conan on TBS
teedubya 09:46 PM 11-08-2010
Series starts in 14 minutes. Should be interesting. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 09:49 PM 11-08-2010
His first monologue
Spoiler!

[Reply]
007 12:38 AM 11-09-2010
Damn, I forgot about this. Hope they have it online for streaming tomorrow.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:54 AM 11-09-2010
I watched about midway through Seth Rogans part and i lost interest and turned it to family guy
[Reply]
vailpass 10:38 AM 11-09-2010
People still watch commercial TV shows while they are on? How can you fast forward through the commercials?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:33 AM 11-09-2010
Reasonably funny. He seemed a little out of practice, honestly, but I like the overall format. I'm glad to see Andy is back on the couch - that was a major mistake in the Tonight Show, in my opinion.
[Reply]
DMAC 11:39 AM 11-09-2010
I lost interest before it ever came on.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:52 PM 11-09-2010
i was :-) when he was leaving and drove up to the gate guard in his green ford taurus.

that's probably the most famous taurus on the plant.

I am so glad he's back on TV. Seth Rogan lost a shit ton of weight. He walked out and was a skinny man.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:59 PM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by vailpass:
People still watch commercial TV shows while they are on? How can you fast forward through the commercials?
heh, oddly enough, i now find it weird when i watch a show "live" as its on because i cant FF through the commercials....its irritating now. LOL

My kids are so used to it now, they get disappointed when they cant FF through something....

It actually frees up time, i can do other things in the early evening, start watching shows around 9PM, then be done in under two hours. Win!
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:01 PM 11-09-2010
i thought it was good. First episode was just supposed to be about him and it was. Him singing at the end with that dude was pretty good. Like his intro and his monologue.

I was laughing my ass off when he was moving the moon. haha
[Reply]
vailpass 02:18 PM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
heh, oddly enough, i now find it weird when i watch a show "live" as its on because i cant FF through the commercials....its irritating now. LOL

My kids are so used to it now, they get disappointed when they cant FF through something....

It actually frees up time, i can do other things in the early evening, start watching shows around 9PM, then be done in under two hours. Win!
Yes, exactly. There is only one show I watch regularly on commercial TV, Big Bang Theory, and the rest are football games. Amazing how much faster you can watch a game when you can eliminate the commercials.
[Reply]
blazzin311 03:07 PM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i thought it was good. First episode was just supposed to be about him and it was. Him singing at the end with that dude was pretty good. Like his intro and his monologue.

I was laughing my ass off when he was moving the moon. haha
Agreed! I enjoyed his TBS debut as well. I thought the stoner bit with Seth Rogen was pretty funny too. It was so easy to tell he was baked off his ass. I'll probably continue to watch from time to time. Hell my fav. is Craig Ferguson and I don't even get to catch his show as often as I might like. That being said he and Conan are easily the best in late night talk shows in my opinion anyways and I do enjoy their shows when I have the free time to watch.
[Reply]
teedubya 03:14 PM 11-09-2010
Ill at least be DVRing this week. The show was pretty funny.

However, George Lopez was NOT, IMO.
[Reply]
Basileus777 03:45 PM 11-09-2010
I thought it was a pretty good first show.

You can watch the full episode here if you missed it:

http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?o...f=sharethisUrl
[Reply]
googlegoogle 04:59 PM 11-09-2010
All the latenight guys are identical in style. (desks? necessary?)

We need a Benny Hill type comedian. Sexy show with good skits.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up