ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Rasputin 11:34 PM 04-03-2013
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/04/03...l?storylink=fb

NEW YORK — NBC on Wednesday announced its long-rumored switch in late night, replacing incumbent Jay Leno at "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon and moving the iconic franchise back to New York.

I think this is great never curred for Leno. David Letterman will always be my favorite but I think Jimmy Fallon is pretty good late night host. Big upgrade over Leno imo.

Am surprised if this is not Q lol.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:43 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Colbert is an extension of CBS news. He has more politics than entertainment.

He is not even close to being funny.

The big problem is people believe he is the news and everything he says is true.

All of the shows suck. If you want to see humor, watch Carson on MeTV.
Or dick cavett on Antenna TV
So what I'm hearing is you want to bring back Jon Stewart. I agree. Too bad he retired, he would've been great during the Detoxing(:-)) era.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:01 AM 05-25-2021
Dick Cavett wasn't political?
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:16 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
It's funny. I hear comments like this from what I call "the oblivious left." They honestly don't see how overwhelmingly slanted and political all media is at this point in history. You can point it out step by step and they will disagree until it becomes obvious that they have no leg to stand on then they generally will shrug their shoulders and forget the entire conversation and go back to being oblivious.
What?

What exactly in my post were you disagreeing with, and why?
[Reply]
eDave 07:36 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
It's funny. I hear comments like this from what I call "the oblivious left." They honestly don't see how overwhelmingly slanted and political all media is at this point in history. You can point it out step by step and they will disagree until it becomes obvious that they have no leg to stand on then they generally will shrug their shoulders and forget the entire conversation and go back to being oblivious.
Since you said all political media, why not call out "the oblivious right" as well?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up