ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1024 of 2690
« First < 24524924974101410201021102210231024 102510261027102810341074112415242024 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:07 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That pressure right up the middle made him misfire on the first drive (IIRC). He had Kelce open in the middle for an easy 6 and he got hit as he threw and put it a foot or so wide of where Kelce could get to.

Get a few of those a game and one of them probably turns into a pick.
Yeah, hitting any qb early and often does the trick. I'm not exactly sure how anyone could claim that is anywhere close to the same as "defenses are going to figure him out."

I know you aren't saying that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:10 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
If that's Deshaun Watson.....then they're sucking his dick. I know because they did it all last year....even when he was throwing tons of INTs in a game.

Fuck them. They don't get to come back and say how awesome he is.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:13 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
If that's Deshaun Watson.....then they're sucking his dick. I know because they did it all last year....even when he was throwing tons of INTs in a game.

Fuck them. They don't get to come back and say how awesome he is.
....or this "HEY HEY HEY LET'S SLOW OUR ROLL" bullshit either.

They didn't do it with Watson, Grapppoaaload, Wentz, Baker f'n Mayfield, etc. so I don't want to hear it now.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:15 PM 09-19-2018

**** them. They don't get to come back and say how awesome he is.
Mahomes has received a lot of blowback skepticism because of two guys. Jared Goff from Cal’s Air Raid offense drafted #1 in 2016 and sucked big time as a rookie. So that reinforces negative beliefs about Mahomes before 2017 Draft.

Deshaun Watson’s hot start and regression this year causes the more cautious approach on Mahomes’ performance this year. The Goff thing helped Mahomes avoid some bad coaches and franchises at the top of the Draft. The Deshaun Watson hypocrisy in the media will hopefully continue to fuel Pat’s fire. He has been proving people wrong for many years.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:16 PM 09-19-2018
Eric Mangini is such a faggot. Why that worthless turd thinks his opinion is worth anything is beyond me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I was going to post this same thing...

Really, you have to have 2 great man CBs and a good 3rd one, a safety that can cover Kelce, fast LBers and a dominate d-line that can be disruptive without blitzing.

That's not taking into account a gameplan....that can out-punk Reid.

You are talking about one or two defenses in the NFL with that personnel...Vikings and Jacksonville?...maybe the Eagles?
Telvin Smith's one of the few LBs in the league that can minimize Kelce's impact. And when he can pass him off to Myles Jack...shit man, that's absolutely a Kelce-Killer sort of personnel group.

Ramsey and Bouye are the best pair of corners in football. No, Ramsey can't stay on Hill 1-1 all day but with help from Gipson he'll be okay. Hayden is a credible nickel and a hell of an athlete in his own right. Watkins/Bouye may be where we have to make our money out wide.

Can you imagine how good that defense would be if they'd have taken the CLEARLY better player in Leonard Williams when they took Fowler? Obviously his injury impacted things, but the idea that Fowler should've gone ahead of a guy who was a credible 1.1 candidate is just laughably stupid. Darius, Jackson and Campbell is scary enough on its own.

The Jags are the only group in football that can line up personnel for personnel and stand toe to toe with this Chiefs offense. It's nasty.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:23 PM 09-19-2018
Telvin Smith's one of the few LBs in the league that can minimize Kelce's impact. And when he can pass him off to Myles Jack...shit man, that's absolutely a Kelce-Killer sort of personnel group.

Ramsey and Bouye are the best pair of corners in football. No, Ramsey can't stay on Hill 1-1 all day but with help from Gipson he'll be okay. Hayden is a credible nickel and a hell of an athlete in his own right. Watkins/Bouye may be where we have to make our money out wide.

Can you imagine how good that defense would be if they'd have taken the CLEARLY better player in Leonard Williams when they took Fowler? Obviously his injury impacted things, but the idea that Fowler should've gone ahead of a guy who was a credible 1.1 candidate is just laughably stupid. Darius, Jackson and Campbell is scary enough on its own.

The Jags are the only group in football that can line up personnel for personnel and stand toe to toe with this Chiefs offense. It's nasty.
Those are the games where it's going to come down to how our offensive line holds up and if Conley and Robinson can get open against their nickle and dime CBs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:24 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
....or this "HEY HEY HEY LET'S SLOW OUR ROLL" bullshit either.

They didn't do it with Watson, Grapppoaaload, Wentz, Baker f'n Mayfield, etc. so I don't want to hear it now.
Motherfucking Jimmy Grapes.

Christ alive I hope we break that bitch in two. The fawning adulation over that dink and dunk pussy was just gag inducing.

Sadly, he has a smart coach that will have the ball out of his hands fairly quickly so Houston/Ford are unlikely to get a real clean look at him. But man, if we could get the kind of shot on him that K-Pass put on Daniel in the pre-season, I'd end up with a Mahomesian load....
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 09-19-2018

Christ alive I hope we break that bitch in two. The fawning adulation over that dink and dunk pussy was just gag inducing.

Sadly, he has a smart coach that will have the ball out of his hands fairly quickly so Houston/Ford are unlikely to get a real clean look at him. But man, if we could get the kind of shot on him that K-Pass put on Daniel in the pre-season, I'd end up with a Mahomesian load....
I think he'll get the ball out quick in the first half.....but if the Chiefs roll up a 21-0 lead like they did against the Steelers....he's going to have to drop back further. He's fucked then.
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 09-19-2018

The Fowler one was tough, just because of what they already (IIRC) had on the DL. Plus Ngawhatever has come out of no where and is an ass kicker.

But really, that's what you get when you can draft high in each round every year for 5 years.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-19-2018
They only took Fowler because he was trying to rebuild the Seattle D there and thought he was that type of guy...this is what is called getting married to your scheme and guys who you think are the second coming of such and such.

Obviously Bradley is no longer there but that is why that happened.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-19-2018

I'll put up a 10-7 TD/INT ratio and win a few games and somehow that makes me worth 150 million dollars!
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:39 PM 09-19-2018
Imagine if the Jags had taken Mahomes at #4 instead of a fucking RB.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:41 PM 09-19-2018
Imagine if the Jags had taken Mahomes at #4 instead of a fucking RB.
They were determined to be a 500 team...now they will be stuck in the purgatory of likely losing in the playoffs for a few years and then losing half the defense as they can't afford it all..

Those DL they have all have massive contracts.
[Reply]
O.city 02:42 PM 09-19-2018
I'm as big of a mahomes fan as anyone, but does anyone think he'd have ended up being what he hope he is here in Jacksonville?

Dude couldn't be in a more perfect situation for his development here.
[Reply]
Page 1024 of 2690
« First < 24524924974101410201021102210231024 102510261027102810341074112415242024 > Last »
Up