ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 106 of 107
« First < 65696102103104105106 107 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:10 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken:
Talk about awful timing; this guy missed out the golden era for a cheap shot.
Yep, most of his time on the radio the Chiefs were either complete failures or chokers. Maybe he needed to be sacrificed for them to smiled upon.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:12 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Has a podcast that's a little sports and a lot of your average thread in DC.
This is from his Twatter/X page.......

"Highest rated, top billing sports radio host in KC history. SI top 10, Talkers top 30. Following my daily podcast with 65,000 others is better than AM radio."

I believe his podcast thing is called "Kevin Has Issues".
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:20 AM 02-23-2024
Downtown baseball, repeat that at least six times an hour on your radio show. He must weep himself to sleep at night
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:35 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
It's a pretty outrageous hot take, but it should be noted he tweeted that a couple of days before we hired Andy. Not sure if at the time it was considered imminent or not. Would be interesting to dig up the Andy Reid thread from CP and see where we all were with the hire. I remember it as mostly positive.

I forget who was available and/or who the hot name coordinators were during that 2013 cycle, but I really doubt any of them were THAT great. And that’s not hindsight talking, either. People have such strong opinions on coaches and sometimes they overthink stuff.

Hmm do we take a guy who resurrected a shitty Philly franchise with all kinds of QBs and won a crap ton of games, or do we go with a 1st time head coach to build up our team from rock bottom? Decisions… decisions…
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:09 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I forget who was available and/or who the hot name coordinators were during that 2013 cycle, but I really doubt any of them were THAT great. And that’s not hindsight talking, either. People have such strong opinions on coaches and sometimes they overthink stuff.

Hmm do we take a guy who resurrected a shitty Philly franchise with all kinds of QBs and won a crap ton of games, or do we go with a 1st time head coach to build up our team from rock bottom? Decisions… decisions…
I remember the big name being Chip Kelly. CP definitely wanted him.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
It's a pretty outrageous hot take, but it should be noted he tweeted that a couple of days before we hired Andy. Not sure if at the time it was considered imminent or not. Would be interesting to dig up the Andy Reid thread from CP and see where we all were with the hire. I remember it as mostly positive.
I wasn't a fan of Reid's for a long time, and I remember being pretty down on him after we blew that game to the Colts. But obviously he should have no doubters or critics remaining.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:17 AM 02-23-2024
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268268

Yeah, CP wanted Kelly. A lot of Cowher too.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:21 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Downtown baseball, repeat that at least six times an hour on your radio show. He must weep himself to sleep at night
Grilling, Jack Harry, Danny Clincksdale… rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:23 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Maybe not. Rumor has it that KK & other 810 folks got in on the downtown real estate market years ago when the station was initially pimping a downtown stadium. If true, they'll be substantially enriched when the stadium is fully approved. Probably make more than my dumbass has earned in a lifetime.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:23 AM 02-23-2024
Smoke and Fire
the Cookie Diet
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:26 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268268

Yeah, CP wanted Kelly. A lot of Cowher too.
This was the winner… :-)

Originally Posted by redsurfer11:
(1) Mike Singletary-Jim Harbaugh gets way too much credit for what Singletary built. The players on this roster need their butts kicked.

(2) Al Saunders-Assembled the best offense seen in KC. I'm confident he could draft a QB to run his offense.

(3) Andy Reid- Good offense and defense coach. Playoff experience. Can develop and draft QB's.

[Reply]
wazu 10:29 AM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

For me in that hiring cycle there were three options that were considered relatively big time. Chip Kelly, Andy Reid, and Bruce Arians.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:12 PM 02-23-2024
Holy shit Mike singleteery
[Reply]
TLO 12:16 PM 02-23-2024
Kirk Ferentz
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:33 PM 02-23-2024
According to Wikipedia, Mike Singletary recently coached a high school football team and went 1-21 over two seasons
[Reply]
Page 106 of 107
« First < 65696102103104105106 107 >
Up