ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl Halftime Show announced already?
luv 03:15 PM 09-30-2021

Dr Dre
Snoop Dogg
Eminem
Mary J. Blige
Kendrick Lamar
[Reply]
lcarus 08:52 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why couldn’t they pick Boston? Or Chicago?
The guy from Chicago killed himself accidentally by shooting himself in the head with a gun he thought was not loaded.

The guy from Boston killed himself intentionally with a Weber Kettle barbecue grill.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:21 PM 09-30-2021
Of course the hillbillies hate this but it's obvious they are being phased out of sports other than NASCAR
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 09:29 PM 09-30-2021
Haha, Damn with that line up they are bound to do something to get a FCC complaint and next year we’ll be back to Daryl Hall and John Oates..
[Reply]
lcarus 09:44 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Haha, Damn with that line up they are bound to do something to get a FCC complaint and next year we’ll be back to Daryl Hall and John Oates..
That would actually be awesome. Everyone likes a little Hall and Oates right?
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:35 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're just being a dick now

Its been 10 ****ing years of pop or rap or whatever its called these days, if you can't handle some pushback get bent
Rock sucks....keep howling at the moon or don't watch
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:40 PM 09-30-2021
I'm sure they could revive that stunning black eyed pea show
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:47 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Rock sucks....keep howling at the moon or don't watch
I’ll go outside and bark at the moon Catfish Slob
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:51 PM 09-30-2021

[Reply]
wazu 11:05 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Half of the people in this thread want Air Supply.
This year’s lineup is incredible, but an Air Supply halftime show would also be epicly entertaining.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:24 PM 09-30-2021
Everyone besides Kendrick Lamar is over or near 50 years old.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:33 PM 09-30-2021
1, 2, 3 and to the 4.
[Reply]
cabletech94 05:53 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Half of the people in this thread want Air Supply.
I saw them in concert with my wife. It was actually really fun.

/man I miss concerts……..
[Reply]
Dayze 06:11 AM 10-01-2021
so I'm assuming the phrase "OK, Boomer" is some sort new lexicon to apply to anyone who disagrees with mainstream?

Seems so, as I've seen it several times recently as a reply/rebuttal.

Is this phrase used by people outside CP or is this CP version of "That is SOO Fetch" that someone is trying to make catch on?

35 yr old: "Post Malone SUCKS"

"...ok Boomer"

I don't get it. I mean, I 'get it' / get where they're going with it....but, it's sort of ......not funny or clever.

*queue up the "Ok BOomer" responses :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:23 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
so I'm assuming the phrase "OK, Boomer" is some sort new lexicon to apply to anyone who disagrees with mainstream?

Seems so, as I've seen it several times recently as a reply/rebuttal.

Is this phrase used by people outside CP or is this CP version of "That is SOO Fetch" that someone is trying to make catch on?

35 yr old: "Post Malone SUCKS"

"...ok Boomer"

I don't get it. I mean, I 'get it' / get where they're going with it....but, it's sort of ......not funny or clever.

*queue up the "Ok BOomer" responses :-)
It's an outdated burn meaning "you're acting like an old fuddy duddy". You'll usually see it in reference to something boomerish like this here: "cAnT sPeLl RaP wItHoUt CrAp!". Or all of the whiny babies in here complaining that the most watched program on television would hire acts from the most popular music genre.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:27 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's an outdated burn meaning "you're acting like an old fuddy duddy". You'll usually see it in reference to something boomerish like this here: "cAnT sPeLl RaP wItHoUt CrAp!". Or all of the whiny babies in here complaining that the most watched program on television would hire acts from the most popular music genre.
ah. Ok.

I just saw that phrase a bunch of times within a very short period of time and was like "...did I miss something"? lol
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up