ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the New York Football Giants.
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 10-27-2021
Monday Night Magnificence for the Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?

Or Monday Night mess.

Discus.
[Reply]
Eureka 06:21 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s like the refs, and league don’t respect him. He gets zero calls, but is the face of the league. I just don’t get it. Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees.... they all get those calls. Patrick is much more than Cam, yet they treat him the same.
They all get the same calls! There's no gray area, this is pretty much black and white.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:29 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Mathieu wasn’t at the open portion of practice. Yet he wasn’t on the injury report.
Too busy being emo on twatter
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:15 PM 10-29-2021
Time for the make up sex on MNF.
[Reply]
bobhill 08:25 PM 10-29-2021
Giants by 20 is my guess
[Reply]
lcarus 07:12 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Giants by 20 is my guess
I can only imagine this place if that happened. We'd go from a lock for the Super Bowl, to maybe we can still get the 1 seed, to maybe we can still win the division, to maybe we can make the playoffs as a wild card, to who do we want in the top 10 of next years draft. All in about a months time....if they lost by 20 to the fucking Giants.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:20 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I can only imagine this place if that happened. We'd go from a lock for the Super Bowl, to maybe we can still get the 1 seed, to maybe we can still win the division, to maybe we can make the playoffs as a wild card, to who do we want in the top 10 of next years draft. All in about a months time....if they lost by 20 to the fucking Giants.
I'm already there.
This season is going to be much less heart breaking.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:41 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
They all get the same calls! There's no gray area, this is pretty much black and white.
There’s no way you seriously think this. Did you see the ref block a defender from hitting Brady when he threw a pick against Philly? If you even get close to him you get a flag. Fucking Suh punched Mahomes in the head during the SB, and no call.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:16 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I can only imagine this place if that happened. We'd go from a lock for the Super Bowl, to maybe we can still get the 1 seed, to maybe we can still win the division, to maybe we can make the playoffs as a wild card, to who do we want in the top 10 of next years draft. All in about a months time....if they lost by 20 to the ****ing Giants.
current draft order has us at #16.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 AM 10-30-2021
Gonna be watching Mathieu VERY closely, for obvious reasons
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:49 AM 10-30-2021
RB Saquon Barkley and WR Kenny Golladay are OUT for the #Giants on Monday night.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:05 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
RB Saquon Barkley and WR Kenny Golladay are OUT for the #Giants on Monday night.
Seems this season, when we play teams that are missing their best players, we still lose. Ravens, Bills, Titans were all depleted at some positions, and we couldn’t take advantage of it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:30 AM 10-30-2021
We'll see how these players/coaches respond to true disrespect. This is the first time they've faced this. There was some criticism after the Bills game, and the defense has been criticized throughout the year, but this is the first time they've been called a bad team or projected to miss the playoffs.

Blowing out the Giants wouldn't prove a lot, but it's a step. Green Bay will be the opportunity to make a statement.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 11:55 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Gonna be watching Mathieu VERY closely, for obvious reasons
Sounds Toxic.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:10 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Sounds Toxic.
Tyranns theme song...

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:16 PM 10-30-2021
Giants Injury Report: Barkley and Galladay are out. Toney and Shepard questionable. That's huge.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up