ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
FloridaMan88 10:54 AM 02-28-2024
It's all about the facilities... especially their locker room which is outdated.

Clark probably should have invested in upgrades previously, but now the timing doesn't make sense to do anything substantial as they are about to do the massive Arrowhead renovations.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:55 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It's all about the facilities... especially their locker room which is outdated.

Clark probably should have invested in upgrades previously, but now the timing doesn't make sense to do anything substantial as they are about to do the massive Arrowhead renovations.
THEY JUST REDID IT 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
THEY JUST REDID IT 3 ****ING YEARS AGO...
That's the game day locker room in the stadium... there is a separate locker room in the practice facility.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That's the game day locker room in the stadium... there is a separate locker room in the practice facility.
Oh, OK. I guess. Just seems weird that the team that has been the undisputed king of the fucking universe these last 6 seasons have players, apparently a lOT of them, willing to give them an average grade of F- on ANYTHING.

Whatever man. Millionaires bitching about billionaires. Fucking practice locker room vs. gameday locker room. Shut the fuck up already...sheeesh...
[Reply]
Mecca 11:04 AM 02-28-2024
Oh, OK. I guess. Just seems weird that the team that has been the undisputed king of the fucking universe these last 6 seasons have players, apparently a lOT of them, willing to give them an average grade of F- on ANYTHING.

Whatever man. Millionaires bitching about billionaires. Fucking practice locker room vs. gameday locker room. Shut the fuck up already...sheeesh...
Even if you like where you work, like your teammates and like winning it doesn't mean on a survey you won't say "Uh yea some of this could be better"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:08 AM 02-28-2024

Sure, for the most part I agree, but the players were told it was getting renovated and then got the lol jk nvm because apparently a month in January was the difference. It's complete bullshit if that's how Hunt and the ownership actually managed it.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:53 AM 03-02-2024
Oh, OK. I guess. Just seems weird that the team that has been the undisputed king of the ****ing universe these last 6 seasons have players, apparently a lOT of them, willing to give them an average grade of F- on ANYTHING.

Whatever man. Millionaires bitching about billionaires. ****ing practice locker room vs. gameday locker room. Shut the **** up already...sheeesh...
It is just what it is.

NFL players exist in a different world of thinking.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:47 PM 02-28-2024
THEY JUST REDID IT 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO...
Wrong locker room.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:54 AM 02-28-2024
What the fuck? Do they expect a new locker room every season or something?

Buncha goddam genZ pussies...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:38 PM 02-28-2024
What the ****? Do they expect a new locker room every season or something?

Buncha goddam genZ pussies...
You're...referring to the Chiefs players...as "pussies?" Even if our guys were out there mailing it in, you still wouldn't have a salient point. The fact that they bodies on the line and WIN?

Perhaps rethink your clear retardation a bit.
[Reply]
DCTwister 10:55 AM 02-28-2024
Having lived through 20 years of that shit-stain Dan Snyder in DC, I don’ get this at all. Win Super Bowls, seemingly treats people fairly, no off-the-field drama from the owner, hot daughter, what’s not to like? To me, the Hunts seem like the best owners in the NFL by FAR.
[Reply]
Womble 10:58 AM 02-28-2024
Perhaps the players are unhappy that there are no decent cheerleaders to fornicate with. The buck stops with Clark Hunt on that one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 AM 02-28-2024
spoiled

[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
spoiled

You can't compare that, you have to compare to today and what's across the league and even in college.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You can't compare that, you have to compare to today and what's across the league and even in college.
Sure I can.

The Chiefs practice facilities and locker room are light years ahead of even Redwood city and yet they still complain.

How much luxury do you need to play sports?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up