BryanBusby 06:18 PM 09-11-2022
https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ing-season-1-2

They gave him the entire 15 million :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:22 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

Nobody cucks harder than Nebraska. Athletic Dept and fans alike.

Embarrasing.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:25 PM 09-11-2022

Got em
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:32 PM 09-11-2022
I don't even understand the logic there. They had 2 games left before his buyout went in half and one of those games was an impossible one for him to take the gut punch on.

There's no logic in Lincoln.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:37 PM 09-11-2022
I don't even understand the logic there. They had 2 games left before his buyout went in half and one of those games was an impossible one for him to take the gut punch on.

Big Larry the cable guy town. You piece the rest together
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:37 PM 09-11-2022

Who cares? They have fuck you money I'm not sure how you guys still fail to understand this.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:51 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who cares? They have fuck you money I'm not sure how you guys still fail to understand this.
Fuck you money or not, they burned up another 7.5m for no good reason. This year is a wash already.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:55 PM 09-11-2022
**** you money or not, they burned up another 7.5m for no good reason. This year is a wash already.
I was told Trev wanted him gone after last year was going to slap him with cause for those NCAA violations. The higher up donors wanted to give him one more chance. Pretty much the money men made the call on this with the timing
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:00 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I was told Trev wanted him gone after last year was going to slap him with cause for those NCAA violations. The higher up donors wanted to give him one more chance. Pretty much the money men made the call on this with the timing
Well, guess you gotta do what the old money says.

Recalling the Kim Anderson bullshit, sounds convincing.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:41 PM 09-11-2022

I’m assuming big boosters stepped up to get rid of him now. Or on the same token, big boosters said get rid of him now or the donations aren’t coming.

But Nebraska isn’t known for their smart coaching decisions, so who knows.

N stands for knowledge.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:54 PM 09-11-2022

I'm sure it's not about logic. He needed to go. He's beloved in this state. We all want him gone, but we don't hate the guy. I'm sure it was one of those, give him the money and kiss him goodbye things. NU ain't hurting for cash. They did him a solid after realizing he was never ever going to be able to do what they wanted him to do. ALSO...nobody wants to see him coach for NE ever again. So...you bite the bullet and let him go.

Whatever. Bring on the next fucker. Hopefully he can at least bring the program some respectability.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:59 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I'm sure it's not about logic. He needed to go. He's beloved in this state. We all want him gone, but we don't hate the guy. I'm sure it was one of those, give him the money and kiss him goodbye things. NU ain't hurting for cash. They did him a solid after realizing he was never ever going to be able to do what they wanted him to do. ALSO...nobody wants to see him coach for NE ever again. So...you bite the bullet and let him go.

Whatever. Bring on the next ****er. Hopefully he can at least bring the program some respectability.
Sounded like he wasn't giving up on this season we will see. The Big 10 West is garbage and Mickey is very detail orientated something Frost certainly wasn't. In just 3 games we've seen an amazing difference Joesph has done with the WRs. After OU I think we have a bye, Indiana, Rutgers, Purdue, Illinois with Wisconsin/Iowa later in the year.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:05 PM 09-11-2022

Trev Alberts should be axed too. This is a top down failure.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:10 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Trev Alberts should be axed too. This is a top down failure.
Huh? Alberts was hired a little over a year ago how is he at fault? Jesus :-)
[Reply]
Coach 07:19 PM 09-11-2022

The only thing that I can think of is that the culture was an issue. Also, it does provide Nebraska an opportunity to get a head start on a coaching search and they hope that they can get their person before the end of this season to assemble the staff and hit the ground running during recruiting.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up