ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 56
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:27 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yes!

"New and exciting heights!!!"

I can't actually click on Twitter accounts at work (going to the website is blocked) but I'd give you even money that this person has pronouns in his bio.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:33 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I can't actually click on Twitter accounts at work (going to the website is blocked) but I'd give you even money that this person has pronouns in his bio.
Even TLO should bet the pronouns here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:36 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

....fuck
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:09 PM 06-28-2023
:-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:10 PM 06-28-2023
I remember seeing #4 and thinking not much about it. After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.

I'm not the target audience anymore. Like the Bud Light issue; I don't drink cheap swill so if they disappear, who cares?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:14 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I remember seeing #4 and thinking not much about it. After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.

I'm not the target audience anymore. Like the Bud Light issue; I don't drink cheap swill so if they disappear, who cares?
Well, the difference is I'd still like to enjoy the Disney movies and hope that a few philosophical changes up top rights the ship. Bud Light is always going to be swill.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:18 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, the difference is I'd still like to enjoy the Disney movies and hope that a few philosophical changes up top rights the ship. Bud Light is always going to be swill.
As someone who remembers the 'Wonderful World of Disney' weekly TV show, I really hope you are correct.

At around 50, I learned that life was too short to drink bad beer. The only time I will drink one of the big three if that's all the golf cart vendor has for sale.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:20 PM 06-28-2023
As someone who remembers the 'Wonderful World of Disney' weekly TV show, I really hope you are correct.

At around 50, I learned that life was too short to drink bad beer. The only time I will drink one of the big three if that's all the golf cart vendor has for sale.
And for the relative downhill trend Marvel was on there for a bit, they still put out a couple of absolute gems in No Way Home and GOTG3
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 06-28-2023
After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.
Both were entertaining, Strange was off the charts good. A Raimi classic.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 06-28-2023
Both were entertaining, Strange was off the charts good. A Raimi classic.
:-) That's one way of putting it. I did like Multiverse though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:31 PM 06-28-2023
I was expecting the worst based on what I read online about Thor. I was pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't Ragnarok, but it was a damn sight better than crap like Iron Man 2.

People complain too much about CGI.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:31 PM 06-28-2023
GONNA BE OK GUYS

One last thought about #IndianaJones and the #DialOfDestiny by @mang0ld. This is not only a farewell to Indy, but also to a specific type of cinema. This movie is probably the last of his kind. Take your loved ones to the movies, spread the word, and savor every minute of it.

— Antoni Conteddu (@thecalettian) June 28, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 PM 06-28-2023
I was expecting the worst based on what I read online about Thor. I was pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't Ragnarok, but it was a damn sight better than crap like Iron Man 2.

People complain too much about CGI.
It was aspects of Ragnarok turned up to 12. Also, personal preference, I really wish the Guardians were in the movie more than they were.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:24 PM 06-28-2023
Over/under odds on Adam Driver having a cameo as a bad guy in this movie?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:33 PM 06-28-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Over/under odds on Adam Driver having a cameo as a bad guy in this movie?
"just go with it" they said
[Reply]
Page 45 of 56
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up