Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
ptlyon 01:15 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Well I am 58 I only play 70 on the internet. On Hiatus from work recuperating so got plenty time to search.

I will soon be back to working knocking you youngsters dick in the dirt. You all are weak sauce weened on McD's, nashos and fountain drinks. Huffer's and puffer's on the down escalator. Betcha I am in better shape than most the desk jockeys around here. Don't make me raise my cain shoo be gone. And yes I got got one eye on the monitor and one on my lawn.
Is that from a Fleetwood Mac song?
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 01:16 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I just don't find them funny, if you do, by all means keep replaying it.
Why are you still posting on this topic? You have made your point. You have a stick up your ass, we get it. Move on.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:21 PM 04-28-2015
Well I am 58 I only play 70 on the internet. On Hiatus from work recuperating so got plenty time to search.

I will soon be back to working knocking you youngsters dick in the dirt. You all are weak sauce weened on McD's, nashos and fountain drinks. Huffer's and puffer's on the down escalator. Betcha I am in better shape than most the desk jockeys around here. Don't make me raise my cain shoo be gone. And yes I got got one eye on the monitor and one on my lawn.
Sounds like an unusual occupation.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:24 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Sounds like an unusual occupation.
Baltimore PD?...
[Reply]
srvy 01:27 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
Why are you still posting on this topic? Other than to be a buzz Killington.
Because you guys are getting worked up and jizzing on your keyboards over pranking the # 1 pranked call in show Cspan. Those folks live for that stuff over the bordem of stupid political whacks calling and commenting like anyone is watching or listening. You all seem to think because he slipped in some obscure Chiefs that makes it gold.

Other than my opinion that Bufkin is a id changing attention whore I have backed off a bit. I didn't know this was a condition of some noob of the year thread that I never read because it sounded boring.
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 01:29 PM 04-28-2015
Because you guys are getting worked up and jizzing on your keyboards over pranking the # 1 pranked call in show Cspan. Those folks live for that stuff over the bordem of stupid political whacks calling and commenting like anyone is watching or listening. You all seem to think because he slipped in some obscure Chiefs that makes it gold.

Other than my opinion that Bufkin is a id changing attention whore I have backed off a bit. I didn't know this was a condition of some noob of the year thread that I never read because it sounded boring.
Sigh.... You're gonna be gay about this too I see.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:46 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
So, explain Wilson over luck to me?
I'm an idiot/Hootie
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:54 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Is that from a Fleetwood Mac song?
:-) - I kid you not, when I was little [well 12-15 or so], and we didn't want to get in trouble for using 'faggot,' we would call kids we didn't like 'a bunch of Fleetwood Macs.'
[Reply]
In58men 04:30 PM 04-28-2015
Why are you still posting on this topic? You have made your point. You have a stick up your ass, we get it. Move on.
Why do you hate me?
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 04:31 PM 04-28-2015
Why do you hate me?
Because AIDS
[Reply]
In58men 04:37 PM 04-28-2015
Because AIDS
Aids, it's a motherfucker
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:44 PM 04-28-2015
So, Hootie flip-flopped and now rides the Bufkin cock. Rather ironic.
[Reply]
In58men 04:50 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
So, Hootie flip-flopped and now rides the Bufkin cock. Rather ironic.
Which ever poster the board likes he tends to follow. Clay has been hated on by many and I like him. I don't have to like the "cool" guy.

Clay > SR
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:05 PM 04-28-2015
Which ever poster the board likes he tends to follow. Clay has been hated on by many and I like him. I don't have to like the "cool" guy.

Clay > SR
I still can't get over how Hootie's posts read like a spazzed-out 12 year-old.

Every.

Time.
[Reply]
In58men 05:07 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
I still can't get over how Hootie's posts read like a spazzed-out 12 year-old.

Every.

Time.
He's a fucking whine bag that likes to be in the inner circle. He needs people to like him for his self esteem issues. I'm my own person, I say whatever I think. He has to be the "I'm always right" guy. Fuck him, dude is a pussy.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 30
« First < 172324252627 282930 >
Up