Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
Rausch 12:21 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
You groaned, but post how many times it's been discussed on national television? Seems like you're bragging about it to me.
I've made a lot of jokes in my life and never had one make it to multiple networks so...yeah, I'd brag...
[Reply]
In58men 12:23 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Rausch is a good man. Hootie is the only poster to ever successfully troll me to the point of me wanting to fist fight him. Inmem is muff cabbage.
I'm not trolling WTF? Just because I don't find prank calls funny I'm considered a troll? That's new.
[Reply]
In58men 12:24 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I've made a lot of jokes in my life and never had one make it to multiple networks so...yeah, I'd brag...
Bravo, I'm happy for him.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:33 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Most posters here won't admit when they're wrong. Didn't know admitting wrong doing could be such a bad thing. You're the type of guy who points the finger first, a follower. I don't mind pointing it out when I'm wrong. I'm not here to make shit up like that.
Is this you admitting it was wrong to say the Trail of Tears was good?
[Reply]
Hootie 12:35 PM 04-28-2015
:-) ...

Dude trolls C-SPAN, it goes viral, CP gets some hilarious pub, and Inmem is here to tell us how juvenile and immature we are!

Clay, get some better lackeys, bro. Inmem and ROR are bad for your brand.
[Reply]
In58men 12:38 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:

Dude trolls C-SPAN, it goes viral, CP gets some hilarious pub, and Inmem is here to tell us how juvenile and immature we are!

I just don't find them funny, if you do, by all means keep replaying it.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:41 PM 04-28-2015

They can't exactly be of high quality. They do have to be dumb enough to follow him, ya know.
[Reply]
Hootie 12:42 PM 04-28-2015
Bleacher Report referred to "Gonzo" as a possible reference to former all-pro Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez :-)

It's funny because Bufkin managed to stay on point long enough to get that last line in...

The folks who don't appreciate the build up delivery have no sense of humor or sense of good timing. That was on the spot brilliance.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:42 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Prank the Kelly and Michael show. Tell this question is for Michael and talk with a whistle. Or maybe one of those women's whine show like the View. Fit in somehow yeasty itchy mangina.
Do they take a lot of live calls on those shows?
Maybe he could do David Letterman or Seinfeld.
[Reply]
In58men 12:43 PM 04-28-2015
Bleacher Report referred to "Gonzo" as a possible reference to former all-pro Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez :-)

It's funny because Bufkin managed to stay on point long enough to get that last line in...

The folks who don't appreciate the build up delivery have no sense of humor or sense of good timing. That was on the spot brilliance.
So epic huh?

:-)
[Reply]
In58men 12:44 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
They can't exactly be of high quality. They do have to be dumb enough to follow him, ya know.
Clay is a good dude and means well. I appreciate him as a person and as a poster.
[Reply]
srvy 12:47 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Because I'm Native American. It doesn't take a molecular biophysicist to see what type of prejudice is going on here.

Also, at what point can we say that this thing has gone viral? It was on FoxSports.com and a USA Today affiliate last night, and since last hour, Bleacher Report has tweeted it out to 1.7 million people. We're now at around 17,500 views in 1 day.
Brings a tear to my eye

American Irish here whats that get me?

Your a star a star is born

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:53 PM 04-28-2015

I agree, I just wish he'd thought to mention how bad a drone strike on Hussain Abdullah would have been for our defense. It would have fit right in.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:54 PM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Brings a tear to my eye

American Irish here whats that get me?

Your a star a star is born
Most 70+ year olds have trouble posting pictures to the internet. I'm impressed, sir.
[Reply]
srvy 01:12 PM 04-28-2015
Well I am 58 I only play 70 on the internet. On Hiatus from work recuperating so got plenty time to search.

I will soon be back to working knocking you youngsters dick in the dirt. You all are weak sauce weened on McD's, nashos and fountain drinks. Huffer's and puffer's on the down escalator. Betcha I am in better shape than most the desk jockeys around here. Don't make me raise my cain shoo be gone. And yes I got got one eye on the monitor and one on my lawn.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 30
« First < 162223242526 27282930 >
Up