ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 160
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:06 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Well, I understand your personal embarrassment on this due to the fact that 6,207 of your posts have been in this singular thread.

You don't get out much.

Or talk about football.

On a football board.

But you seem nice.
rico hooked us up with some dope Stanzi gifs when nobody else would.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:10 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Am I horrible person for laughing at the part about Flopnuts loving tags?
No. Now I don't feel QUITE as horrible for writing it. Thank you.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:10 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Well, he's got that going for him...

Which is nice.

Stanzi gifs...

[Reply]
rico 01:25 AM 11-11-2014
Well, I understand your personal embarrassment on this due to the fact that 6,207 of your posts have been in this singular thread.

You don't get out much.

Or talk about football.

On a football board.

But you seem nice.
:-) Not embarrassed, Saccajuweya.It was a matter of time before someone poked fun at me for the majority of my posts being in this thread...and not talking football...much. I do get out more than most would think...used to be too much, but I haven't been AS active since my daughters were born. I'm cooped (sp?) up with my kids a lot, which is fine with me.

There are a couple reasons why I don't talk football much on here.

1.) You guys are intimidatingly good in terms of knowing your shit about football. Prior to joining, I thought I knew my shit. I didn't. And while I am better than I used to be, I still don't. And I refuse to really jump in much until I am confident that I can hang in there with some of you guys...which as of now, I can't. On the bright side, I generally own whoever I talk to on Facebook or in real life when it comes to football and a lot of that is because of reading this site...but I would get rammed in the ass with an agar if I were to attempt to mix it up with a lot of you on here. I'm not ready to spit shit about football yet, but I will be eventually. It's a process. One frustrating thing is that EVERY time I feel like I have something insightful to say in a football discussion, 90% of the time, it has already been said in one of the first couple pages. That is frustrating.

2.) From around this time of year until March or so, this place loses me because I am glued to The Predicament forum (Iowa college, High School and youth wrestling forum)...

You seem nice too!!!
[Reply]
rico 01:28 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I <3 StaNzi, Rick.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 01:38 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
:-) Not embarrassed, Saccajuweya.It was a matter of time before someone poked fun at me for the majority of my posts being in this thread...and not talking football...much. I do get out more than most would think...used to be too much, but I haven't been AS active since my daughters were born. I'm cooped (sp?) up with my kids a lot, which is fine with me.

There are a couple reasons why I don't talk football much on here.

1.) You guys are intimidatingly good in terms of knowing your shit about football. Prior to joining, I thought I knew my shit. I didn't. And while I am better than I used to be, I still don't. And I refuse to really jump in much until I am confident that I can hang in there with some of you guys...which as of now, I can't. On the bright side, I generally own whoever I talk to on Facebook or in real life when it comes to football and a lot of that is because of reading this site...but I would get rammed in the ass with an agar if I were to attempt to mix it up with a lot of you on here. I'm not ready to spit shit about football yet, but I will be eventually. It's a process. One frustrating thing is that EVERY time I feel like I have something insightful to say in a football discussion, 90% of the time, it has already been said in one of the first couple pages. That is frustrating.

2.) From around this time of year until March or so, this place loses me because I am glued to The Predicament forum (Iowa college, High School and youth wrestling forum)...

You seem nice too!!!

I'm with you on that shit. Some of these guys on CP , I believe really could run a team. I'm lost on the football talk in comparison to alot of these members, but sound smart at work with coworkers because of CP.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 AM 11-11-2014
Sexual chocolate.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:46 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
:-) Not e...

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:02 AM 11-11-2014
I also love the idea of Rain Man chilling out in his corner office, drinking a Dr. Pepper with a curly straw and writing a new poll on CP while DaFace is sobbing on the floor in front of the litter box. Then Rain Man barks out, "Less bitching, more eating! I want to hear chewing noises! You better be outright smacking on Ginger's Fancy Feast from last night! She made it just for you!"
[Reply]
rico 03:04 AM 11-11-2014

[Reply]
rico 03:09 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
I'm with you on that shit. Some of these guys on CP , I believe really could run a team. I'm lost on the football talk in comparison to alot of these members, but sound smart at work with coworkers because of CP.
No doubt, dude. Some of these dudes have some crazy football smarts...or they at least can give the illusion that they have football smarts.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:49 AM 11-11-2014
I understood pieces of that roast.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:16 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
No some couldn't :-) get real. The average and casual fans really are dumb though.
[Reply]
rico 07:21 AM 11-11-2014
I genuinely do believe that if certain CP posters were given the opportunity and the resources to successfully conduct their job tasks, they most definitely could manage an NFL football team...and do it well.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:39 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No some couldn't :-) get real. The average and casual fans really are dumb though.
Yeah, I with you on this. I just throw shit at the wall, but 53 Utah linemen ain't winning shit.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 160
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Up