ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 54
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:41 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This game doesn’t involve Harrison or anyone from the past at all, but I will say this:

2016 Steelers >>> 2018 Colts

2018 Chiefs >>> 2016 Chiefs

Chiefs lost by 2 and didn’t give up a TD. Not that it means anything for this week but I think it’s something to look at. Plus... Mahomes.
Because we don’t have to worry about the franchise getting wrecked by an ancient LB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 01-07-2019
The Colts sucking against TEs probably means a special gameplan to triple cover Kelce.

Tyreek gonna eat.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:47 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Colts sucking against TEs probably means a special gameplan to triple cover Kelce.

Tyreek gonna eat.
Robinson gonna feast!
[Reply]
EyePod 02:47 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
There is just an amazing collection of bulletin board material for the Chiefs. Every TV, Radio, phone, laptop inside the Chiefs facility must be playing such quotes non stop to get them riled up.
I have never seen a #1 seed with the MVP be such an underdog to a #6 seed.
They're not an underdog though. They're a 4-6 point favorite.
[Reply]
deadman 02:50 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m sure your staff already knows this from film review, but I wouldn’t do this.

The Steelers tried doing this the entire game in week 2 and Mahomes read them like a book. He killed them when they blitzed.
I'd imagine that they will stick with who they are and see what happens. Not saying they won't add a little flavor to the looks but they'll stay with the Tampa 2. They'll try to take away your #1 and your run game and make you beat them with other players. Unfortunately, you guys have a few other great players to roll with. Hopeful that our big time rookie ILB Darius Leonard can show up around Kelce. You guys know the Chiefs better than I do but he's the x-factor IMO.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:51 PM 01-07-2019
More i think about it the less worried I am about this game. Luck hasn’t looked great on the road outdoors and they’re 0-4 when teams put up 30 or more.

Don’t see their weak d slowing Mahomes down
[Reply]
deadman 02:52 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Tyreek gonna eat.
I disagree. The Colts D is built on not getting beat deep. They would prefer to let Kelce eat underneath than give up Hill deep.
[Reply]
EyePod 02:52 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If Andy finds a way to lose this Home game against the #6 Seed with the MVP of the NFL throwing the ball for us- he should be packing his office on Monday.

If he can't win this game, he will never win.
I do not think this will happen, but I can't argue with you unless it's some ridiculous stupid "Mariota catching his own pass" or "luck fumbles but recovers for touchdown" again bullshit.
[Reply]
bowener 02:53 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
More i think about it the less worried I am about this game. Luck hasn’t looked great on the road outdoors and they’re 0-4 when teams put up 30 or more.

Don’t see their weak d slowing Mahomes down
Chiefs are putting up 41 points.
[Reply]
EyePod 02:54 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I know people think Reid is a great coach and offensive genius, but he struggles with play calling in the playoffs, especially late in the game with a lead, and sometimes he inexplicably has a stroke while calling plays with goal to go.

I know Mahomes has been the best player in the league this year, but he cannot let this game be too big for him, and he has to play within himself, and avoid poor decisions by not trying to force something when it's not there. With our defense we cannot allow Indy to have any extra possessions.

I have been to two home playoff losses to the Colts, and Luck led the huge comeback in the last playoff meeting. Luck will be very confident and his team will follow his lead, and I feel like all the pressure will be on us to win, to break the curse, and to break the playoff losing streaks of home playoff losses and playoff losses to Indy.

If we fall behind, we can't panic. We have to stay calm and focused. I want to believe that it will be different this time because of Mahomes, but I have been burned too many times, so I am finding it hard to be positive and optimistic. I was so sure that we would win during the regular season, and I didn't think I would feel this apprehensive and worried in the post season.

But suddenly I am having a lot of anxiety about this game. Luck is too good not to exploit our horrendous secondary, and his offensive line has protected him so well all year, and Sutton is clueless when it comes to blitzing, and he is bad at disguising coverages and blitzes.

Am I the only fan on Chiefsplanet who is nervous apprehensive about this game?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
I think you have a lot of reasons to have this anxiety, but Luck was also really lucky in the playoff win against us.

On top of that - Watson was awful - absolutely AWFUL and the game was not crazy out of hand. I have a lot of hope.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:54 PM 01-07-2019
someone should let Sutton know that the game is Noon on Sunday.

we'd have better odds that way.
[Reply]
EyePod 02:56 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Oddly enough, Jeff Allen started last week. But, when he got hurt, Irving came in for him. I’m not sure what to make of that. Were they just trying to give Irving some extra time, but then he was forced in by Allen’s injury? Or, was Allen just getting the start ahead of him? I’m not sure, but it was weird.
I think they want all backups to be "game ready" for the playoffs. Getting some real time play in a game that wasn't ridiculously meaningful was perfect.
[Reply]
deadman 03:01 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
I think they want all backups to be "game ready" for the playoffs. Getting some real time play in a game that wasn't ridiculously meaningful was perfect.
+1 for the avatar. Mankind / Mick Foley is incredibly underrated in the history of wrestling.
[Reply]
Toad 03:16 PM 01-07-2019
Toad’s Keys to sending the Colts to the glue factory:
1) Knock the snot out of Luck early and often
2) Mellow the Yellow flags
3) Win the TO’s & TO’s (turnovers and timeouts)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:35 PM 01-07-2019
KC front 7 vs Indy OL=deciding factor of the game. They are going to try to run on us all game long.

Message in one of the Colts' meetings late last week: "We ride or die with our offensive line." Franchise-playoff record 148 rushing yards for Marlon Mack on Saturday, and no sacks on Andrew Luck.

— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) January 7, 2019

[Reply]
Page 37 of 54
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up