ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dodgers fire Ohtanis long time interpreter, accused of 'massive theft'
Chief Roundup 06:39 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
people still watch baseball?
Hmm, crawl out from a rock? The NBA is behind the MLB, NHL, college football, and college baseball.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:40 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Hmm, crawl out from a rock? The NBA is behind the MLB, NHL, college football, and college baseball.
I would rather watch flies •••• than watch the NBA. On the other hand, Major League Baseball isn’t far behind.
[Reply]
KobesPilot 09:04 PM 03-24-2024
Not under one, last I heard the MLB has been declining for years, sucks but the league lacks talent.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:28 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
Not under one, last I heard the MLB has been declining for years, sucks but the league lacks talent.
And yet it is still more popular than those I mentioned.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:18 AM 03-25-2024
And yet it is still more popular than those I mentioned.
So popular they started their season off in Korea in the middle of the night. Genius league.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:19 AM 03-25-2024
NHL and college baseball, lulz.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:25 AM 03-23-2024
aHH sowee No SPEAK ENGRISH... "psst PUT $2.5m on 49ers money line vs Chiefs."
[Reply]
jdubya 01:06 PM 03-23-2024
Buddy of mine in the 1980`s was on one of the college World Series teams and they were told Pete Rose was coming for a meet and greet. Everybody was very excited to meet him in person. When the time came, a limo drove up, rear window went down about 4 inches and a hand was waving, limo never even stopped
[Reply]
Pablo 09:26 AM 03-25-2024
NBA Finals are sure as hell more of a spectacle than the World Series. My team has even been in a couple in the last decade too (BFIB can't say that)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:55 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
NBA Finals are sure as hell more of a spectacle than the World Series. My team has even been in a couple in the last decade too (BFIB can't say that)
NBA regular season feels like a snoozefest though.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:58 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
NBA, MLB, and NHL regular seasons are all snooze fests....

It's one of the reasons football is the overwhelming king and dwarfs all these other sports...the urgency of it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:26 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
NBA, MLB, and NHL regular seasons are all snooze fests....

It's one of the reasons football is the overwhelming king and dwarfs all these other sports...the urgency of it.
This is a good point. I couldn't stand to be a fan of a team and not be able to watch all of their games. A football game is an event, whereas a game in these other sports is a general workday.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:58 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
It definitely is. Only to be trumped by MLB's 162 game coma slate.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:05 AM 03-25-2024
Nba is generally very exciting. But popovich destroyed the game with all this load management shit. You can travel halfway across the country just to see Giannis or curry get benched an hour before game time. Starters sitting out entire quarters because their team is down 10.

In general baseball and basketball are also going through some **** it and chuck it shit too. A lot of bball teams chucking up 3s and pitchers throwing their arms out and hitters who either strike out or hit homers. Especially in the nba that’s led to tons of unwatchable blowouts
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:04 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nba is generally very exciting. But popovich destroyed the game with all this load management shit. You can travel halfway across the country just to see Giannis or curry get benched an hour before game time. Starters sitting out entire quarters because their team is down 10.

In general baseball and basketball are also going through some **** it and chuck it shit too. A lot of bball teams chucking up 3s and pitchers throwing their arms out and hitters who either strike out or hit homers. Especially in the nba that’s led to tons of unwatchable blowouts
Throw this one on the pile with all the other ludicrously bad takes by Zilla.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up