ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 61
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:01 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
I didn't care for DD the first time they came around in the 70s and 80s in KC we had Winchells and that was a much better donut. Winchells made a excellent bearclaw and apple fritter. I dont know what happened to Winchells and for that matter the bearclaw you just dont see it in donut shops any more.
Quicktrip or Daylight Donuts.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:04 AM 06-30-2016
You almost couldn't find a item worse for you though, srvy - maybe a bunch of slim jims or oreos would match them.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:24 AM 06-30-2016
I worked the overnight shift at a Daylight Donuts during the summers in high school. I'd fry and dress the donuts, but the best was hopping in the owners minivan around 4am and delivering them to hotels and gas stations. Only one on the road, driving like a maniac, headbanging out the window to some death metal cassettes.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:28 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I am on a serious health food kick right now. While some of this looks damn tasty, I'm afraid it would send my purified system into a fit a shit raids
I've been heating healthy the last couple of months as well, and that damned candy tournament was the source of so many setbacks.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:29 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Freddy's trumps the shit out of Steak and Shake. Not even close...
I'm gonna have to try Freddy's while I'm on vacation this summer. Every one says great things. I'm assuming it will be similar to Culvers?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:29 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I've been heating healthy the last couple of months as well, and that damned candy tournament was the source of so many setbacks.
I just ate 12 oz of chicken and about 3 cups of broccoli.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:30 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
What about Cheddars?
Cheddars has good rolls, and a surprisingly good Chicken Fried Steak for a chain restuarant. Normally I will only do Chicken Fried Steak at locally owned restaurants in Texas...but Cheddars is one exception to that rule.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:32 AM 06-30-2016
I'm gonna have to try Freddy's while I'm on vacation this summer. Every one says great things. I'm assuming it will be similar to Culvers?
Freddy's is tasty, but their fries suck. And don't get the hot dog.
[Reply]
srvy 11:37 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Freddy's is tasty, but their fries suck. And don't get the hot dog.
I like there fries. Crisp hot and the oil has tasted fresh every time I've been there. Maybe it the shoestring type that you don't like?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:37 AM 06-30-2016
My mom said it's a lateral move from Steak and Shake only much more pricey - I've not yet tried Freddy's.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:38 AM 06-30-2016
Cheddars has good rolls, and a surprisingly good Chicken Fried Steak for a chain restuarant. Normally I will only do Chicken Fried Steak at locally owned restaurants in Texas...but Cheddars is one exception to that rule.
we don't have Cheddars here!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:40 AM 06-30-2016

[Reply]
KCUnited 11:42 AM 06-30-2016
Just to touch back on donuts, to this day, I think Daylight Donuts had the best straight glazed donut in the mid-90s to early 2000s. I haven't had once since.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:44 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Just to touch back on donuts, to this day, I think Daylight Donuts had the best straight glazed donut in the mid-90s to early 2000s. I haven't had once since.
they were good - last time I had one was about 85 in Joplin.
[Reply]
srvy 11:46 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Quicktrip or Daylight Donuts.
I have had QT apple fritter its pretty solid but they even changed it a piece of apple cant be found now.
On our birthday at work a requirement is you bring donuts for the office. My boss from OP brought in daylite donuts pretty good. I always brought in a Northland favorite Donut King. Donut King rocked that place except for when our office was at 30 Main and the original Rays was on Linwood and Ray was in there. Those hot buttery glazed could not be beat.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 61
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up