Page 115 of 121
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:17 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Will this thread continue when he’s no longer a Raider?
I hope he goes into the NFC and wrecks it only to make it to a SB where PMII smacks him again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:40 PM 02-04-2023
The Saints are $57 million over the cap. Trading for Carr would be the dumbest shit they could do.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:39 AM 02-05-2023
Carr the flag football pro bowler is about to put on a flag football clinic. I hope GMs will get hardons watching the game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:48 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Saints are $57 million over the cap. Trading for Carr would be the dumbest shit they could do.
I think the Saints bring Dalton back.

Oh they'll toss some feelers out there and maybe getting that 1st rounder from Denver changes the calculus for them a bit. But it's Miami's 1st, right? The 1st round caliber QBs are gonna be gone by then. And they need too much help to package those picks and move up just yet, IMO.

So they keep Dalton for a bridge year. He was perfectly average for them last year and he probably won't cost much to retain. Now they could elect to move on in pursuit of just bottoming out and getting their QB next season, but if that's their plan, they'd probably be better served to simply trade this years first rounder for a 3rd rounder and a 1st next year or something. Then they enter next year's draft with 2 picks in the first and they just send some scrub like Mariota out there to die this year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
I've always kind of liked Derek carr. That was great.
Isn't that a self-own?

What am I missing here?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:10 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think the Saints bring Dalton back.

Oh they'll toss some feelers out there and maybe getting that 1st rounder from Denver changes the calculus for them a bit. But it's Miami's 1st, right? The 1st round caliber QBs are gonna be gone by then. And they need too much help to package those picks and move up just yet, IMO.

So they keep Dalton for a bridge year. He was perfectly average for them last year and he probably won't cost much to retain. Now they could elect to move on in pursuit of just bottoming out and getting their QB next season, but if that's their plan, they'd probably be better served to simply trade this years first rounder for a 3rd rounder and a 1st next year or something. Then they enter next year's draft with 2 picks in the first and they just send some scrub like Mariota out there to die this year.
Miami's first was forfeit due to Ross tampering with Brady and Payton. New Orleans now has the 49ers first from the Chubb trade.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:27 PM 02-05-2023

Just spoke with a friend of mine who is very in tuned with Packers/Aaron Rodgers situation.

Aaron will be a @Raiders in 2023

— Sam Barrington (@Sam_Barrington_) February 5, 2023

Let the off-season wild rumors commence lol
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:22 PM 02-05-2023
McDaniels must have really changed or this would be a constant battle
[Reply]
irafreak 06:51 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Isn't that a self-own?

What am I missing here?
That's the beauty of it. He's okay with it. Carr has always seemed like a real person.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:35 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
McDaniels must have really changed or this would be a constant battle
McDaniels has had the best success when he had a QB who was willing to fight him. Brady used to really scream at him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:41 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:

With his no trade clause..... DOUBT

If Rodgers goes anywhere it will be 49ers
[Reply]
Lzen 08:41 AM 02-06-2023

How does this work? Is there a trade in progress? Otherwise, wouldn't this be considered tampering since free agency doesn't start until next month?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:41 AM 02-06-2023

Raiders looking at the Broncos thinking "hell yeah lets do this"
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:53 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
With his no trade clause..... DOUBT

If Rodgers goes anywhere it will be 49ers
Nah, Pack already said AFC only.

Also

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:20 AM 02-06-2023
The Packers would be really dumb to only want to trade Rodgers to the AFC. Love likely isn’t going to make them competitive next year (or maybe the following year), so they should just take the absolute best compensation possible. Who cares if you help an NFC team make the Super Bowl?

Keeping him out of your conference only makes sense if you think your team is a contender to go to the Super Bowl. The Packers weren’t even a playoff team with him.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 121
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119 > Last »
Up