ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 73
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:08 AM 05-01-2021
That wasn't ketchup
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:08 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ketchup
I used to like mayonnaise, but as I got older I realized how fatty and calorie-laden it is. So I gave it up, and never missed it at all. I have no desire for it now that I don't eat it.

The strange thing is that the same thing happened with doughnuts. I figured that I would crave doughnuts occasionally, but I don't need them at all.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:09 AM 05-01-2021
Bryan busby's mom's pussy looks like a brisket that got split by an axe and splattered with hunts catsup
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:10 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I used to like mayonnaise, but as I got older I realized how fatty and calorie-laden it is. So I gave it up, and never missed it at all. I have no desire for it now that I don't eat it.

The strange thing is that the same thing happened with doughnuts. I figured that I would crave doughnuts occasionally, but I don't need them at all.
Same with poontang I suspect?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:11 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Bryan busby's mom's pussy looks like a brisket that got split by an axe and splattered with hunts catsup
She's Hope Solo?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:13 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
She's Hope Solo?
I hoped she was solo.when I watched her on chat chaturbate but then a huge lesbian came out of the closet and worked her with a massive dildo
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:15 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I hoped she was solo.when I watched her on chat chaturbate but then a huge lesbian came out of the closet and worked her with a massive dildo
That's God Damn Hope Solo
[Reply]
eDave 12:15 AM 05-01-2021
Sup, guys?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:17 AM 05-01-2021
Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite football team
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:18 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sup, guys?
Get lost, nerd