Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 08-01-2022
New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:33 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You seem to lack perception. Or...you're just stupid. Are you the guy who was claiming that the Earth is egg shaped a while back?
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm pushing 50 you moron
Put that retard on ignore.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:25 AM 12-15-2022
Pretty good watch.

All the LucasFilm execs that can influence decision making also. Nothing groundbreaking, but effectively articulates why it is good.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:56 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Still ignoring that dipshit said he didn't even actually watch the show?

Expect no less from you. You often ignore facts that contradict your beliefs.

Your reading comprehension really needs work.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:08 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Your reading comprehension really needs work.
No, yours does. He stated early in his trolling he didn't watch the show.
[Reply]
srvy 01:14 PM 12-16-2022
I'm pushing 50 you moron
50 going on 12.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:13 PM 12-16-2022
Put that reerun on ignore.
It sounds like he'll be dead soon anyway
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:22 PM 12-16-2022
No, yours does. He stated early in his trolling he didn't watch the show.
He stated that he hasn't liked the Disney star wars (and pointed to having seen it with his kids), and you jumped into something that I hadn't directly addressed in the first place (notice that I didn't respond to your first response at

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=256. Again, your comprehension is the issue here.
[Reply]
srvy 04:39 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
He stated that he hasn't liked the Disney star wars (and pointed to having seen it with his kids), and you jumped into something that I hadn't directly addressed in the first place (notice that I didn't respond to your first response at

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=256. Again, your comprehension is the issue here.
You're wasting time with this Lawrinsefader reading not important to those folks.

He wants a thread full of nothing but ooh's and ahh this shit is the greatest. Take one look at his trolling in the Missouri football lounge thread you will see what this pussy is all about.
[Reply]
srvy 04:43 PM 12-16-2022
It sounds like he'll be dead soon anyway
I most likely outlive you Hollywood. Now run along and inhale a cloud of Fentanyl .
[Reply]
Fish 05:43 PM 12-16-2022
Isn't watching the show:

Angry boomer is angry.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:57 PM 12-16-2022
Of all the subforum threads to have an old troll I didn't expect this one.

Originally Posted by srvy:
I most likely outlive you Hollywood. Now run along and inhale a cloud of Fentanyl .
roasted me!
[Reply]
listopencil 05:08 AM 12-17-2022
Season Two promises even more locations and interesting characters, introduced after a time jump that places the series right before the events of Rogue One. "What's amazing about dropping back in for this season is the time gaps that are going to be instituted to take you up the full five years before coming into Rogue One at the end," Soller revealed.

-snip-

Showrunner Tony Gilroy told The Wrap that we could expect Andor Season Two sometime in 2024. Until then, don't think Disney is pumping the breaks on Star Wars content hitting our screens. 2023 will see the release of The Mandalorian Season Three, The Bad Batch Season Two, Star Wars Visions Season Two, and the highly-anticipated, Rosario Dawson-led Ahsoka series. As always, as Star Wars's real-life cinematic universe expands, so does the galaxy, far, far away.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...cast-episodes/

I'm looking forward to Mandalorian and the Ahsoka series.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:13 AM 12-17-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Isn't watching the show:

Angry boomer is angry.
What's funny is if the guy was a big Star Wars fan and found himself disappointed in the show then pointed out why, that would be understandable. I felt the same way and did the same thing in that Rings thread when Amazon shit the bed. But this guy is posting as much as Gochiefs in a Star Wars thread and he isn't even watching it. Sad boomer is sad and he wants you to be sad too.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:58 AM 12-18-2022

[Reply]
Bowser 01:13 PM 12-19-2022
:-)

And I had no idea that was Yennifer from Witcher!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Up