ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:52 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Sucking on my mother's boobs. She had me very young so they were still quite nice...
That's hot but not as hot as when I sucked your moms boobs.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:53 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
Sitting in a high chair around 1 1/2 to 2 years old and my Mother trying to feed me scrambled eggs with ketchup on them and I kept spitting them out because I hated them and her saying to someone that I was the only child who wouldn't eats eggs.

48 years later I still HATE eggs with a passion and never have eaten one. The smell of egg salad causes me to vomit. I normally have to leave the table if someone next to me eats sunny side up or soft boiled eggs. YUCK!
That's because eggs suck. Smart kid.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:54 PM 01-13-2012
One of my earliest memories was when my dad and I went to a salvage yard to look for parts for is 64 Mercury Park-Lane conv. I remember sitting in the dirt and the next I knew we were standing next to the road while he's shaking the red ants out of my jeans. Got stung all over. I suppose that's why I have such a bug-phobia.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
scho63 07:56 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by beer me:
That's because eggs suck. Smart kid.
:-)

Find out as I have gotten older that there are many people in the "I Hate Eggs" club with me.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:58 PM 01-13-2012
I remember watching JFK's funeral on our 1st black and white tv set. I was 2 yrs and a month old then. My next memory was when my oldest brother came home on leave from Viet Nam in 1965. I was almost 4 then. About the same time the big black car came to our house (Red Scare in the early 60's) and talking to and making my mom upset. She was a Russian soldier in WWII and my dad freed her from the concentration camp, married her and she became a US citizen. Found out later they was wanting to know if she was a russian spy and gave her strict instructions on what to do if "Mpther Russia" ever tried to contact her.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:59 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:

Find out as I have gotten older that there are many people in the "I Hate Eggs" club with me.
Count me in. ****ing gross abominations.
[Reply]
Buck 08:05 PM 01-13-2012
I eat eggs nearly every single day.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:05 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by Stewie:
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
Pushing the crib down the bedroom as a way to get out. Then my mom walks in and picks me up.
I also remember my first steps at walking and falling in the dining room. When I make it near the stairs it was the longest I stayed up. I remember some adult saying something encouraging but don't remember who or the words.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:06 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
I eat eggs nearly every single day.
Good for you... you can have mine and scho's. Enjoy.
[Reply]
Buck 08:08 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by beer me:
Good for you... you can have mine and scho's. Enjoy.
Not normally, they are a staple of the diet I am on.

I think they are okay. I hated them when I was a kid.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:12 PM 01-13-2012
It's funny how different people have such different tastes. If you bring me a plate of bacon and eggs I'll do my best not to puke as I get up and walk away. Bacon is too salty and eggs just gross me out. Even the smell of eggs can make me feel sick. Yet others love exactly those things.

But bring me a plate of sausage, hashbrowns and pancakes or waffles for breakfast and I can't wait to dig in.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:14 PM 01-13-2012
Eggs kick ass you fucking fucksticks.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:22 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Eggs kick ass you ****ing ****sticks.
You can split mine with Buck then. See....? More for you.
[Reply]
EPodolak 08:25 PM 01-13-2012
Earliest memory was '66 or '67 - living in KC at the time sitting with my inflatable bird named Mr Beasely staring out the back glass door.

First Chiefs memories was of Superbowls and thinking my team was of course the best and always would be the Champions of Everything...

[Reply]
huffmd15 03:53 AM 01-14-2012
Remember my first steps were taken while playing with the garden hose in the front yard. Also vaguely remember peeing on a toad and him looking at me as the pee splattered on his head. I think I only remember that one since its one of my folks favorite stories.

I also remember when i fell out of a 2nd story window. I was 3 or 4 and visiting my grandpa at work. I ws playing with my E.T. doll and it fell out the open window. I went after him. Some random dude saw me falling as he pulled into a parking spot at the office. A small tree caught my legs and broke my fall before I hit the ground. Not a scratch on me.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up