ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:13 PM 01-03-2022
Both donk kicker/punter are on the covid list, and thus eliminates donks major scoring threat. I'd rest the starters and still win if I am the Chiefs.

Revised prediction

Chiefs 38
Donks 0
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:50 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
If Spags continues his Blitzkrieg like yesterday, I can see the Chiefs dropping a close one.
Spags blitzing works wonders against QB's like Bridgewater and Lock.

It is not, however, a smart idea against the Joe Burrows of the world.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 01-04-2022

#Broncos place K Brandon McManus and P Sam Martin on reserve/COVID-19 list

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 3, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:32 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Damn, they gonna be able to score at all?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:32 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I care that it’s not the 4th seed.
This.

Even if the #1 seed is a long shot with the Texans having to beat Tennessee, the Chiefs can at least secure themselves home games in the Wild Card and Divisional Rounds with the #2 seed.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:39 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
If Spags continues his Blitzkrieg like yesterday, I can see the Chiefs dropping a close one.
In what world are the Lock led Donkey's comparable to the Burrow led Bungholes?

We should very well destroy the hapless Donks, and early enough to sit the starters by the 4th quarter. BUT...it is divisional, so you never know. But I don't see us dropping this game.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:45 PM 01-04-2022
3rd and 27, amirite?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:52 PM 01-04-2022
While it obviously would have been better to go into this game being able to rest starters, the idea of losing to these vile fucks because of that would have really annoyed me. Owning them for years is a beautiful thing.

We need to go into full crush mode. :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:01 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Then will we get any Fangio is better than Reid threads from you?
no...but you might hear fire Spags and hire Fangio to replace him.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:07 PM 01-04-2022
Knowmo Week!
Theodore in concussion protocol-
Lock's status could also be uncertain, however, as his shoulder heals from an injury suffered during Sunday's loss to the Chargers. He missed a series on offense in the first half as the training staff treated him in the locker room, but he returned to lead the offense for the remainder of the game. Afterward, Lock said he didn't think the injury affected his play much.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:55 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Knowmo Week!
Lock's status could also be uncertain, however, as his shoulder heals from an injury suffered during Sunday's loss to the Chargers. He missed a series on offense in the first half as the training staff treated him in the locker room, but he returned to lead the offense for the remainder of the game. Afterward, Lock said he didn't think the injury affected his play much.
I hope they start Kendall Hinton at QB again.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 AM 01-05-2022
I wonder if the Dungkeys would be interested a trade for Mayfield? Seems just the type for Knowshow to get his hopes dashed about. AGAIN!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:53 AM 01-05-2022
Knowmo's not coming back, guys.

He won't be back for free agency either when the Donkeys trade for Jimmy G, either.

Best you're gonna get out of him is a return when Denver takes another "Kelce killer" corner in the first round
[Reply]
wachashi 09:53 AM 01-05-2022
Priority 1: Win the game
Priority 1a: No injuries
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:02 AM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Knowmo Week!

You know you suck when you're injured and you can't tell if it affected your play.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up