ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dropped passes
frozenchief 10:05 PM 12-05-2021
Why can’t we catch the ball? Kielce, Pringle, and Tyreek all dropped catchable passes. those drops really screwed our offensive production. Tyreek’s ‘drop’ led to an interception.

What is going on? Are Kielce and Tyreek injured? What do we do for this season? Drafting or free agency are good answers for next season, not this one. the dropped passes aren’t such an issue with Denver but come playoffs, they will be really large.

I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening now and would love to hear any comments/suggestions.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:36 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
“You get a seal here——->

And you get a seal here <———-

And you run the ball… IN. THE. ALLEY.

We got a board full of Vince Lombardi’s here.

Holy fuck, Ed. Shall we withhold water next? Maybe disallow Pepsi and cigarettes in the locker room? Give them all a single bed and a Gideon bible to read?
Gosh...not all that. The guys are dropping footballs...it follows for me at least that maybe they need practice.

When I pick up my guitar after playing for 40+ years, I still practice basic scales. The receivers seem out of condition. Sorry if you are offended William.
[Reply]
-King- 10:36 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Joe Bleymaier, first year as WR coach.
Do you guys actually think that coaches in the NFL are teaching players how to catch?
[Reply]
carcosa 10:37 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Mahomes needs to improve just as much as the receivers.
Incorrect. The receivers need to improve far more than Mahomes does. If they catch the ball when it's in their hands, which is a vast majority of the time, the bad throws won't matter nearly as much.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:38 PM 12-05-2021
Drops suck. Mahomes sucks. Everyone sucks.

Tired of Mahomes getting a pass too. We all love him. No one is calling for him to be benched or anything preposterous. But he's awful right now and if we're going to win a Super Bowl, we're going to need a LOT more out of him. Just like we need more out of Kelce and Hill.

Don't understand what's going on but it needs to be fixed. The scary thing is I think it's mental/confidence based for all these guys. No magic scheme Andy can draw up. These guys just need to figure their shit out.
[Reply]
TLO 10:39 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Tired of Mahomes getting a pass too. We all love him. No one is calling for him to be benched or anything preposterous. But he's awful right now and if we're going to win a Super Bowl, we're going to need a LOT more out of him. Just like we need more out of Kelce and Hill.

Don't understand what's going on but it needs to be fixed. The scary thing is I think it's mental/confidence based for all these guys. No magic scheme Andy can draw up. These guys just need to figure their shit out.
This take sucks
[Reply]
-King- 10:39 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So your solution for tyreek and kelce to not drop balls is to get a #2 wr and.... stop throwing to hill and kelce?
Maybe not being the only reliable players and not having the ball forced to them because our other players are so shitty allows them to loosen up and play like themselves.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:39 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Incorrect. The receivers need to improve far more than Mahomes does. If they catch the ball when it's in their hands, which is a vast majority of the time, the bad throws won't matter nearly as much.
Pat doesn't need or want us to apologize for him. He knows he needs to be better. Look at the sidearm throw to Pringle, the multiple torpedoes into the dirt.

He absolutely needs to improve just as much as everyone else.

Take off the homer glasses and watch the games objectively.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:39 PM 12-05-2021

Yawn
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:40 PM 12-05-2021
Mahomes is trying to force the ball and is thinking about where he's trying to throw it too much instead of going with the flow.

That's leading to the high and low throws. The high ones are easy pickin
[Reply]
carcosa 10:40 PM 12-05-2021
Pat doesn't need or want us to apologize for him. He knows he needs to be better. Look at the sidearm throw to Pringle, the multiple torpedoes into the dirt.

He absolutely needs to improve just as much as everyone else.

Take off the homer glasses and watch the games objectively.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, my guy
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:41 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Gosh...not all that. The guys are dropping footballs...it follows for me at least that maybe they need practice.

When I pick up my guitar after playing for 40+ years, I still practice basic scales. The receivers seem out of condition. Sorry if you are offended William.
Ed, I’m not offended. If you don’t think these guys practice all day, every day and then some… well. I don’t know what to tell you.

Let’s say they do as you propose and Hill breaks a finger during “jugs punishment”? Who’s head are you going to call for?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:41 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
This take sucks
Lol OK.

Blind Homers are nearly as bad as trolls.

Mahomes sucks right now. Sorry the people on here that revolve their self worth around him can't handle it.

If we want to reach our goals this year, he needs to play better.

The fact that that's even a remotely controversial take is asinine.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:42 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
You don't know what the **** you're talking about, my guy
He’s NOT Rick Ankiel. I know that much.
[Reply]
Delano 10:43 PM 12-05-2021
Mahomes gets in front of cameras and talks about how he needs to improve almost every week. He just hasn't done it. He will, but he's struggling right now.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:44 PM 12-05-2021
Lol OK.

Blind Homers are nearly as bad as trolls.

Mahomes sucks right now. Sorry the people on here that revolve their self worth around him can't handle it.

If we want to reach our goals this year, he needs to play better.

The fact that that's even a remotely controversial take is asinine.
It’s amazing to me the complete idiocy of anybody on this board that “como” in their username. They proudly stand on a pedestal and scream out how fucking ignorant they are on this board.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up