ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 2690
« First < 120170210216217218219220 2212222232242302703207201220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:14 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I can't find a video anywhere, but yesterday on NFL Live the guys did a 'Durant Draft' where they took the top challengers for New England and plucked one player off of any of the other teams in the league to close the gap with the Patriots.. it was pretty interesting, although unrealistic.

Louis Riddick gave the Chiefs Aaron Rodgers, and all of the guys on set were instantly like, 'Woah, that would be scary'.....

Direct quote: "Aaron Rodgers on the Kansas City Chiefs-- why do you think they drafted Patrick Mahomes? Its the same reason. You'd see maybe what they'll get in the future, you're just going to see it right now." - Riddick
Saw that too
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:19 PM 06-16-2017
Chief dynasty when Pat develops
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:24 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chief dynasty when Pat develops
I honestly think that if we look back in 10 years that Patrick Mahomes II will have a better career in Kansas City than Andrew Luck in Indianapolis. That will be credit to John Dorsey and this coaching staff and the team JD will put around him for success.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 12:33 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Maybe I'm over credit Trent Green for an offense that could put up 30+ points a game. That offensive line was all star and Priest Holmes Tony G yeah but Trent could matriculate the ball down field.

This is bipolar Chiefs we had a super offense with no defense now we have a super defense with no offense production. We need a balance to have both good at their jobs.
That O-line was probably the 2nd greatest in NFL history. Maybe 3rd now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

You know what else is odd? The fact that Trent Green was 17/10 in 2005 for the 10-6 Chiefs, missing the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 seasons, yet people hammer Alex Smith for a 15/8 performance in 14.5 games, in a season in which they won the AFC West.
You left out the part where he was #2 in the NFL in passing and #4 in YPA. :-):-):-)

Dane McCloud9 :-)

Also, that was the start of Green's decline, and he was done next season.

So it is with Alex.

You attempted to defend Alex, but only presented more evidence that he's finished as a quality NFL starter.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:01 PM 06-16-2017
I can't find a video anywhere, but yesterday on NFL Live the guys did a 'Durant Draft' where they took the top challengers for New England and plucked one player off of any of the other teams in the league to close the gap with the Patriots.. it was pretty interesting, although unrealistic.

Louis Riddick gave the Chiefs Aaron Rodgers, and all of the guys on set were instantly like, 'Woah, that would be scary'.....

Direct quote: "Aaron Rodgers on the Kansas City Chiefs-- why do you think they drafted Patrick Mahomes? Its the same reason. You'd see maybe what they'll get in the future, you're just going to see it right now." - Riddick

I just knew when they'd reach the Chiefs they'd pick Rodgers. Everyone knows that a franchise QB immediate makes the Chiefs Super Bowl contenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:01 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You left out the part where he was #2 in the NFL in passing and #4 in YPA. :-):-):-)

Dane McCloud9 :-)

Also, that was the start of Green's decline, and he was done next season.

So it is with Alex.

You attempted to defend Alex, but only presented more evidence that he's finished as a quality NFL starter.
Whatever, Claynus.

Alex Smith was once again voted, by the players, as a Top 100 player out of 1,696 players, yet you continue to bash him.

Shut the fuck up, Moron.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:02 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I just knew when they'd reach the Chiefs they'd pick Rodgers. Everyone knows that a franchise QB immediate makes the Chiefs Super Bowl contenders.
:-)

Rodgers isn't just a "Franchise QB", he's a Hall of Fame QB.

Alex Smith is a "Franchise QB" and nothing more.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:06 PM 06-16-2017
Whatever, Claynus.

Alex Smith was once again voted, by the players, as a Top 100 player out of 1,696 players, yet you continue to bash him.

Shut the **** up, Moron.
That's on cuz he's got a hot wife
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 06-16-2017
Whatever, Claynus.

Shut the fuck up, Moron.
No one gives a shit about a player's Top 100 ranking.

It doesn't mean anything.

Just like Smith himself.

He's FINISHED in the NFL. The fact there are a handful of stragglers who still don't get it is absolutely hilarious.
[Reply]
ct 02:30 PM 06-16-2017

Can we just fast forward and do the actual aaron rodgers thing now please?

thanks
[Reply]
RunKC 02:48 PM 06-16-2017
Alex isn't finished. He's going to start in a few months and be the QB of a 10+ win caliber team again while Mahomes gets ready.

Your hate for that guy is so extreme and hillarious. Way over the top.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Alex isn't finished. He's going to start in a few months and be the QB of a 10+ win caliber team again while Mahomes gets ready.

Your hate for that guy is so extreme and hillarious. Way over the top.
He lost his ability to scramble last year and passing production took a small dip, with a HUGE decline in his intermediate passing. Usually that's the kind of thing that happens right before a guy falls completely off a cliff.

The Chiefs recognized this happening and picked Mahomes.

It is what it is. He's just here to QB the team to another meaningless one-and-done season, at best, and then shuffle off this mortal coil.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:51 PM 06-16-2017
:-)

Rodgers isn't just a "Franchise QB", he's a Hall of Fame QB.

Alex Smith is a "Franchise QB" and nothing more.

We have different definitions on what a franchise QB is...the 15-20th best QB in the league isn't a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 06-16-2017
Alex Smith = Jake Plummer

His tenure in Denver is almost exactly the same as Alex's has been here, only with slightly more top end success (AFCCG), for less money.

The Broncos saw the writing on the wall in year four. As the Chiefs do now.
[Reply]
Page 220 of 2690
« First < 120170210216217218219220 2212222232242302703207201220 > Last »
Up