ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kaepernick sucks, who knew?
Rainbarrel 06:38 PM 06-26-2022
Warren Sapp, who played for the Raiders for the final four seasons of his Hall of Fame career, was asked in an interview with Vlad TV this week if he believes Kaepernick will play in the NFL again. He responded with an emphatic “no” and said he was told Kaepernick’s workout with the Raiders was a “disaster.”

“I heard it was a disaster. I heard it was one of the worst workouts ever,” Sapp said. “I’m wondering how the hell this happened and the tape didn’t get out. Somebody wasn’t (recording a video) over the fence or something? Come on, man. We live in a world now where you put a drone up and nobody’s gonna stop you.”

Kaepernick is 34 and has not played in the NFL since 2016. Even when he did play, his strength was his mobility and athleticism. He was never a great passer, which is why many are skeptical that he could take that much time off and expect to be effective.

There were supposedly two things that impressed the Raiders during Kaepernick’s workout. They were not blown away enough to offer him an invitation to camp, however. Maybe Sapp knows something most of us don’t.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...1_127_37625157
[Reply]
petegz28 06:38 PM 06-26-2022
Go figure....
[Reply]
Spott 06:42 PM 06-26-2022
Unless you’re a kicker, I would imagine that it’s damn near impossible to be out of the league for 6 years and still be able to compete with professional athletes.
[Reply]
loochy 06:44 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Kaepernick sucks, who knew?
Me. I knew.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:45 PM 06-26-2022
Elway didn't sign him. There was still a chance :-)

Edit: You know it's not just Elway. You got 5head lurking around like a goblin in heat too
[Reply]
wazu 06:46 PM 06-26-2022
Still might be worth a look if you’re stuck rolling Carr out there.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:07 PM 06-26-2022
He sucks. He was a one year guy and nothing more. Benched for Blaine, end of story.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:24 PM 06-26-2022
CK can wear his pig cop socks and go **** himself :-) I will never buy anything NIKE makes.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:26 PM 06-26-2022
Why are you fags so obsessed with him lol
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:28 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Why are you bundle of stickss so obsessed with him lol
4 the same reason you submitted a reply. lol
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:30 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
4 the same reason you submitted a reply. lol
To make fun of you losers?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:40 PM 06-26-2022
Everyone knew-Except Kap.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:48 PM 06-26-2022
He was on a massive decline when he played. Then pulled that stunt when he lost his job to a short white who was jettisoned from jaxonville.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:08 PM 06-26-2022
Sapp is right about the video. If it was good then it would be out. Obviously its shit so it's not.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:18 PM 06-26-2022
The following players are listed by Pro Football Reference as having a similar "quality and shape of career" after 6 years:

Let's remove from comparison players from different eras: Charlie Johnson, Brian Sipe, John Hadl, Terry Bradshaw, Don Meredith, Doug Williams, and Tommy Kramer. If anyone thinks all of these players should be considered as comparisons to Kaepernick, let me know.

That leaves:
Marcus Mariotta, similar after 6, has played for 7 and is under contract for year 8 in 2022.
Carson Wentz, similar after 6, while he is not a star, no one thinks he should not be under contract for his 7th year.
Blake Bortles, similar after 6, but was under contract for 8.He could still be under contract for his 9th year in 2022.

Now let's expand to QBs with similar "quality and shape" for their entire careers. To Mariota, Wentz and Bortles we will now add Jay Fiedler (9 year career), Scott Mitchell (11 year career), Jameis Winston (7+ year career), David Carr(11 year career), Stan Humphries (9 year career), Elvis Grbac (8 year career), and Kyle Orton (10 year career).

It's absolutely clear that Kaepernick's performance was strong enough during his first 6 years to warrant being under contract during his 7th year. His case for being excluded from playing in the NFL in years since as a direct result of his decision to speak up against racial injustice is undisputable. It's your privilege to believe differently.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up