ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Jaden Hicks Thread*****
Dante84 11:42 AM 04-27-2024
More to come!

Jaden Hicks was the No. 1 safety on the @dpbrugler board, and Dane knows his stuff. Never imagined Hicks would be available in the fourth round. Incredible value there.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) April 27, 2024

Chiefs Fourth Round Draft Pick Washington State S Jaden Hicks Press Conference https://t.co/Njlc1HiQ5b

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) April 27, 2024

The call that changed @JadenHicks11's life ❤️

�� / @JTTheBrick pic.twitter.com/otRVSIWeOb

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2024

The Chiefs drafted a GAME CHANGER in Washington State safety @JadenHicks11! ��

(fueled by @Holladay1856) pic.twitter.com/jB7D554a1y

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:59 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Any chance they envision him stepping in and playing that Willie Gay in nickel and dime role?
At 210 lbs?

I mean the guy's physical for a safety but he's still a safety.

I mean he's essentially built like Justin Reid. Plays very similar as well. I don't see them trying to make a linebacker out of him. Gay played a lot of SAM sort of stuff; they didn't have him out there doing Dirty Dan's job or anything.

Short term he might be a Sorensen replacement. Long-term he steps in for Reid. And I still think Conner complements that sort of player better than Cook so I'd like to see Conner get that FS sort of role with Cook in a battle with Hicks for the starting Box role and the other guy ends up playing the S3 sort of thing we were doing back with Dan.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:42 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
At 210 lbs?

I mean the guy's physical for a safety but he's still a safety.

I mean he's essentially built like Justin Reid. Plays very similar as well. I don't see them trying to make a linebacker out of him. Gay played a lot of SAM sort of stuff; they didn't have him out there doing Dirty Dan's job or anything.

Short term he might be a Sorensen replacement. Long-term he steps in for Reid. And I still think Conner complements that sort of player better than Cook so I'd like to see Conner get that FS sort of role with Cook in a battle with Hicks for the starting Box role and the other guy ends up playing the S3 sort of thing we were doing back with Dan.
Who's going to take the Mathieu role of being a big ole bitch and throwing your hands in the air when someone misses an assignment?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:50 PM 04-29-2024
Yeah - we do seem to have a bit of a shortage of guys I just kinda actively dislike out there...

Let's just say Nnadi since we can all form a consensus around that one.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:52 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - we do seem to have a bit of a shortage of guys I just kinda actively dislike out there...

Let's just say Nnadi since we can all form a consensus around that one.
I can live with that
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up