ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .
DTVietnam 08:28 PM 07-17-2019
For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq

— XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:08 PM 07-17-2019
This thread should only contain credible news
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:08 PM 07-17-2019
16 posts so far w/o degenerating to pure AIDS. A new record. Congrats everyone!
[Reply]
007 09:08 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
I know. The mods could do something about that for this thread. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:09 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Like you will get people to agree on who is or is not "credible".
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:14 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Love the idea of this thread. I hope we can keep it to relevant news only and no pissing matches allowed.
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I agree.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:15 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Like you will get people to agree on who is or is not "credible".
Credible. Anyone with a blue check mark or who is affiliated with the Chiefs in anyway I.e Soren, Carrington, Terez, Kissel, Taylor etc. Marty Mac does not count as credible
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:28 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I agree.
Aaaaannnnnd it's wrecked.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:48 PM 07-17-2019
He good?????
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:56 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/201...ll-suspension/

Excerpt:

"The interview, which lasted from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time, was conducted by NFL Special Counsel for Investigations Lisa Friel.

The meeting is part of the league’s investigation following a child abuse probe by Johnson County and Kansas officials involving Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal. Hill is facing a potential suspension under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy.

I would not be surprised at all if Tyreek Hill is suspended at least six games for this case.

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for six games by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy. The suspension was a result of an investigation that started more than a year after an ex-girlfriend accused Elliott of domestic violence in Columbus, Ohio.

The Columbus City Attorney’s office announced that they would not pursue charges against Elliott because of “conflicting and inconsistent information,” but the NFL can penalize a player even without legal charges.

If the NFL suspended Zeke Elliott without an arrest, they can easily suspend Tyreek Hill. Hill has a past as well, which is going to factor in. While it did not happen, I would not be shocked if the NFL still acts and suspends him." (Emphasis added)

This is the problem. Goodell isn't confined by legalities or foolishness like evidence or proof; he can unilaterally hand down unimpeachable decisions based on "we-know-not-what."
Fuck. No.
[Reply]
Coagula 10:10 PM 07-17-2019
New here.... I suspect this has been posted here, but this is a good place for those unacquainted...

I’ve got an hour before work and a copy of the preliminary hearing transcript from Tyreek Hill’s 2014 case. Several people have asked me for my thoughts so I’m going to read through it and live tweet as I go. First, let’s talk about what a preliminary hearing is:

— Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
007 10:16 PM 07-17-2019
[QUOTE=Coagula;14352257]New here.... I suspect this has been posted here, but this is a good place for those unacquainted...

I’ve got an hour before work and a copy of the preliminary hearing transcript from Tyreek Hill’s 2014 case. Several people have asked me for my thoughts so I’m going to read through it and live tweet as I go. First, let’s talk about what a preliminary hearing is:

— Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) July 16, 2019

Not sure if thats considered relevant to the thread topic at this point.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:20 PM 07-17-2019
It's not. Let's stick to current events here. Like things that happen from today forward, please.
[Reply]
Coagula 10:26 PM 07-17-2019

My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:28 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coagula:
My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.
It was already posted in the other Reek thread.
[Reply]
-King- 10:34 PM 07-17-2019
Love the idea of this thread. I hope we can keep it to relevant news only and no pissing matches allowed.
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up