ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 07-16-2019

Chiefs News: Look for the Chiefs to pull preseason games from KCTV5 next year. Chris Jones' camp is softening a little on demands - Tyreek Hill's extension will happen at some point. Jones' deal could get some front loading to help with Mahomes' WHALE, $200+ mil future deal.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:39 PM 07-16-2019
Yeah, my heart started to let that soak in and it reeeaaaallly hurt. I cant take that bologna. I'm officially writing that off to trolling, like that other good fella said, for emotional sanity alone.
[Reply]
FAX 06:41 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes, goddammit, we ****ed that up. But that didn't come from Marty. We had several people working on this, like I said. We got a bad tip and a little too gung ho on it. It was never framed as a fact.

Please, forgive.
I'm not dragging you on that ... far from it. I love excess speculation.

I simply thought he may have been referring to a different house or something.

Besides, crack reporters make mistakes. It's a professional hazard. After all, it could have been her trailer and she could have hired a bunch of additional Gang Members and given them all Hill names as part of her malicious gambit.

I just thought I might have missed the long-awaited-for discovery of The Espinal Gang's hideout.

FAX
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:53 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
Well, this goes against everything Mahomes has said publicly about playing here. So either he is a liar or your buddies are just bitter because they got second best with Watson.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:55 PM 07-16-2019
Yeah those people are full of shit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:18 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yeah those people are full of shit.
Yeah dude they are like the annoying little purse dog that wont let go. Inside sources was so 2010 you mother fuckers arent Adam schefter and just let the tyreek hill shit die hes coming back dead the damn story.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:23 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why don't you ask him for a LINK????
Why don't you try not to make the thread about me?
[Reply]
-King- 07:25 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Well, this goes against everything Mahomes has said publicly about playing here. So either he is a liar or your buddies are just bitter because they got second best with Watson.
:-) true or not... You think Pat would say publicly he wanted to play for any other team at any time in the future?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:27 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah dude they are like the annoying little purse dog that wont let go. Inside sources was so 2010 you mother fuckers arent Adam schefter and just let the tyreek hill shit die hes coming back dead the damn story.
:-) you said inside sources.
[Reply]
FAX 07:31 PM 07-16-2019
If Nurse Betty has doubts, so do I.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 07:32 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-) You should take your own advice...
[Reply]
TEX 07:32 PM 07-16-2019
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:36 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Where? Here?

Why are you trying to derail this thread?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:44 PM 07-16-2019
JFC can you 2 put each other on ignore for the best of CP?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:48 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
JFC can you 2 put each other on ignore for the best of CP?
All I did was post in the thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 07-16-2019
All I did was post in the thread.
if tyreek hill gets zero games and the espinals are arrested you need a name change to "crystal"

you deserve a scarlet fucking letter
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:54 PM 07-16-2019
I just asked if those were real, why are you guys talking about me?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up