Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pat and Dieter catching fish
O.city 11:38 AM 07-16-2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_Fndtl...d=3p7mjufbudra
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:02 PM 07-16-2019
Pat fishes and is a football God!
Higher up the ladder he goes in my mind. Wish I could hang with him and have Kelce poor beer down into my gut
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:17 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cooper was at least good on special teams. Dieter isn't even good enough for that. He was only in on 9% special teams snaps. I don't think even being friends with Mahomes can save him if he can't contribute on ST.
Deiter took in Edlemans muffed punt return for a TD in the AFCCG and won the game for us. Don't underestimate Deiter.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Terrance Copper lasted 10 years in the NFL.
"Oh like hell he did...."

{googles}

Jesus Christ, Terrance Copper played 9 years in the league. That's remarkable. And he was active for most of those 9 years.

That dude probably made $4-5 million playing football and has a vested NFLPA pension. He'll never have to work again.

Holy Hat, maybe I should've listened to my special teams coach afterall...
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Oh like hell he did...."

{googles}

Jesus Christ, Terrance Copper played 9 years in the league. That's remarkable. And he was active for most of those 9 years.

That dude probably made $4-5 million playing football and has a vested NFLPA pension. He'll never have to work again.

Holy Hat, maybe I should've listened to my special teams coach afterall...
Kendall Gammon views Terrance Copper as a lightweight.
[Reply]
treeguy27 02:28 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder what the financial situation is like. What does Dieter make? If the other guys are all like, "Hey, let's go to Antarctica this weekend", do they pay for Dieter? Or is he living paycheck to paycheck trying to keep up?

It may not be an issue now with Patrick being on a rookie deal. They're probably not doing anything ludicrous unless Kelce is gifting it to the group, but in four years the economic gap could be pretty big. Dieter needs to practice his route running with vigor.
Mahomes has an endorsement deal with Airshare. They fly him and his family around all of the time. I doubt it costs Dieter much to tag along on these trips. As long as there is an open seat on the jet he probably rides for free. Just has to pay for his room or whatever excursion they are doing.
[Reply]
neech 02:29 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder what the financial situation is like. What does Dieter make? If the other guys are all like, "Hey, let's go to Antarctica this weekend", do they pay for Dieter? Or is he living paycheck to paycheck trying to keep up?

My guess is Mahomes invites Dieter to go on a fishing outing and he just sends him his flight schedule and hotel reservations, everything is paid for by Pat.
[Reply]
O.city 02:35 PM 07-16-2019
He's just so slow. He was never able to beat a 4.5 40 in college, and he doesn't have the size to bulk up and play any other position on offense. Maybe he could have been a decent depth safety if he had converted to the position awhile ago?

There may have been tales of guys in the NFL like him who bust their asses and end up making something out of their careers more than just 3-4 years, a bunch of special teams tackles, and a couple of receptions here and there. But I can't really think of many.
Shit, if Boerighter can do it, surely this dude can?

If you're gonna be slow you've gotta run routes like a badass. I'm skeptical he can.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:38 PM 07-16-2019
And here's the other way to look at it - $100K/yr on vacations is an investment for Gehrig.

That's how he's gonna stick on an NFL roster and get that $500K minimum salary. Sure sure, the $100K is after tax (which is bullshit because as far as I'm concerned it's clearly a business expense for Dieter and thus should be deductible), but even if you figure his $500K is maybe $250K after fees/taxes, he's looking at a 100+% rate of return.

Granted, he could still get cut in which case his $100K investment yields zero return, but that's why they call it investin' and not earnin'. Returns aren't guaranteed anywhere but if you're gonna plow that money into the market or into fishing trips, well the fishing trips are clearly the better play because without those, he ain't making the roster.

You just keep as close as you can to Meal Ticket Mahomes, Deets. Don't you let him go getting another slow, undersized, doofy white homey. That's your niche; your millieu. Imma need you to stay as frenetic and goofy as possible if you want to stay in the league...
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:40 PM 07-16-2019
Bama alum here. Sign Dieter to a lifetime contract. Fuck it.
[Reply]
loochy 02:40 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
Mahomes has an endorsement deal with Airshare. They fly him and his family around all of the time. I doubt it costs Dieter much to tag along on these trips. As long as there is an open seat on the jet he probably rides for free. Just has to pay for his room or whatever excursion they are doing.
Wow, how badass would it be to just be able to go where you want on a whim? I feel like deep sea fishing in Florida tomorrow, let's go. I want to hit up Vegas tonight, let's go. Man, it's cold here today so let's go to Hawaii for a bit.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And here's the other way to look at it - $100K/yr on vacations is an investment for Gehrig.

That's how he's gonna stick on an NFL roster and get that $500K minimum salary. Sure sure, the $100K is after tax (which is bullshit because as far as I'm concerned it's clearly a business expense for Dieter and thus should be deductible), but even if you figure his $500K is maybe $250K after fees/taxes, he's looking at a 100+% rate of return.

Granted, he could still get cut in which case his $100K investment yields zero return, but that's why they call it investin' and not earnin'. Returns aren't guaranteed anywhere but if you're gonna plow that money into the market or into fishing trips, well the fishing trips are clearly the better play because without those, he ain't making the roster.

You just keep as close as you can to Meal Ticket Mahomes, Deets. Don't you let him go getting another slow, undersized, doofy white homey. That's your niche; your millieu. Imma need you to stay as frenetic and goofy as possible if you want to stay in the league...
Dieter is actually a pretty big dude at 6’3”. It’s probably the only thing he has going for him besides his hands.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:45 PM 07-16-2019
Dieter will put up Aligator Arms Wilson numbers this year at a fraction of the cost.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:45 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Believe it or not but Dieter is actually a pretty big dude at 6’3”.
I wasn't talking height as much as frame.

That dude's as cut as he can possibly be and he still looks scrawny. We all knew a guy like that (and some were that guy) - some 6'2'' kid that weighed 135 lbs as a freshman in college.

Put that guy on an NFL conditioning schedule and he looks like Dieter. Bird legged with a pointy chest but as yoked as a guy with that frame can possibly be.

Don't get me wrong, he'd kick my ass up and down the street without breaking a sweat. But that's a hell of a frame for a potential NFL player to have to work with.

I am surprised he's 6'3'' though; I'd have guessed about 6 foot.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:46 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cooper was at least good on special teams. Dieter isn't even good enough for that. He was only in on 9% special teams snaps. I don't think even being friends with Mahomes can save him if he can't contribute on ST.
Lol you probably still think Kemp has a better shot than Dieter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:46 PM 07-16-2019
Was the black guy Chris Conley?
I believe it was, yes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up