ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Presenting the double standard in media and domestic violence
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 07-14-2019
:-)

It will be interesting to see how national media covers this story:

Natasha Howard, All-Star for WNBA's Seattle Storm, accused of physically threatening and abusing her wife, including with a knife. https://t.co/XmABwu3n0a

— Don Hillary (@donhillarykc) July 14, 2019

But I知 lying? Okay. pic.twitter.com/RkszeL0Hq8

— 🌻 (@stopthepress93) July 13, 2019

The Seattle Storm host the New York Liberty 4 pm PST on Sunday, and as of now, no action has been taken by the team. This is a deeply disturbing allegation and doesn't yet seem to be getting much media attention (not even on front page of https://t.co/zd7OlBdOU7 ).

The Seattle Times has posted this preliminary story for now: https://t.co/XmABwu3n0a

But for now, The Times has not demanded the Storm to cut/release Howard "if" these allegations prove true.

For those unaware, this is the 2nd domestic violence allegation in the WNBA in the last three months.

In late April, the LA Sparks' Riquna Williams was arrested for assaulting her ex partner. (Williams has played in 14 of the team's 15 games this year.)https://t.co/AGAB0POnan

Meanwhile, the @seattlestorm haven't yet decided if Natasha Howard will play tonight after being accused of DV by her wife. The WNBA is "in the process of gathering information."

Media didn't allow @Chiefs to "gather info" re: Tyreek Hill case and didn't care about due process. https://t.co/5Nh2spJdxY

[Reply]
scho63 09:43 PM 07-14-2019
If the dykes of women's soccer challenged the dykes of the WNBA to a naked jello wrestling match, I still don't think people would tune in......
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:46 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

She was very tall. Easily 6-3. Head like a St. Bernard. Tits like squirrel. Ass like a baboon. Neck like a lizard. Tongue like a ass. Fingers like a snake. Legs like a crocodile. Arms like a polar bear. Neck like a giraffe with gout. Back like a ox.She was harmless though. Totally sweet girl.
FYP
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:51 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Ugh, they are getting paid well. The breakdown was almost 300k per player for the tournament.

The ladies also get a yearly salary that the men don't and higher percentage of tournament winnings. Then the league pays them a bonus for playing in leagues.

The difference is the tournaments are on different levels. Men's dwarfs it.

They also are cherry picking stats, the years posted for generating a million more dollars include two world cups and an Olympics. Men had the Olympics.

This shit is laughable, if they want more money they actually need to create more revenue and sell tickets that are more than free to 9 dollars.
I don't think they deserve equal pay. But they deserve a lot more $. You're relying on cherry picked stats too because a lot of those arguments that the USMNT brings in more credit the USMNT for World Cup revenue. Not even close to the same thing. US Soccer has a gigantic surplus and the men's team sure as shit hasn't done anything recently to justify getting any piece of that. They are most definitely underpaid.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:58 PM 07-14-2019
Also, Hope Solo was charged with domestic violence. Was suspended. If she wasn't representing the US in the World Cup that year it would've been longer. She was pretty controversial after that point. Most women athletes don't make headlines on this issue because there aren't many women athletes with a high enough profile for anyone to give a shit.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:01 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
FYP

Seriously her head was enormous.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:56 AM 07-15-2019

She cry hahself to sleep on hahr yuge pillah?
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:16 AM 07-15-2019
i cannot believe this is the new bond :crymyselftosleep: :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:47 AM 07-15-2019

Head like a rhino.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:43 AM 07-15-2019
Fun fact: Lesbian couples have the highest instances (per capita) of domestic violence in the nation.
That's what happens when you put an unnatural pairing together and call it a "couple".
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:44 AM 07-15-2019
Fun fact: Lesbian couples have the highest instances (per capita) of domestic violence in the nation.
Well yeah. That bitch be checkin out that other bitch over there.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:12 AM 07-15-2019
Male on male DV, any details on that? Pics, bring em in for a look?
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:17 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Well yeah. That bitch be checkin out that other bitch over there.
That bitch be checking out my bitch and i知 about to be a bitch about that bitch checking out my bitch. That bitch need to find her own bitch and quit sniffing and snaking around me bitch. I知 Laricktasha James bitch.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:20 AM 07-15-2019
That bitch be checking out my bitch and i知 about to be a bitch about that bitch checking out my bitch. That bitch need to find her own bitch and quit sniffing and snaking around me bitch. I知 Laricktasha James bitch.
Zactly
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:22 AM 07-15-2019
Male on male DV, any details on that? Pics, bring em in for a look?
Should be a reality show like Live PD
[Reply]
Lzen 07:24 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The demand for women to be paid more from uswnt is because they are actually creating revenue. A lot of it.

But not more than the men. Going by percentage of revenue that they generate, the women actually make a lot more.

https://youtu.be/xw8SapT5XwA
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up