ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you going to the Area 51 storming event?
Yes, I'm already signed up. I'll stop in Vegas on the way out! 4 5.33%
I'm not signed up yet, but I plan to do so, once I brush up on my alien theories. 5 6.67%
No, I'm not planning on going, but only because I can't get off work in time. 10 13.33%
No, I'm not planning on going because I don't want to die horrifically. 37 49.33%
I have not yet made any plans for human wave assaults in the desert. 19 25.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you planning to help storm Area 51?
Rain Man 08:15 PM 07-13-2019
I'll grudgingly link cnn to support journalism even though they fill their page with ads and noise.

The short version is that over 300,000 people have signed up for an event on Facebook to storm Area 51 so they can see what's inside. I suspect that most will be killed, eaten, or cast off into alternate universes, but I'm hoping that a few will make it back out to share their findings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/al...rnd/index.html
[Reply]
Coyote 02:45 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You can make a suit out easily obtainable finely woven metal mesh that will keep you safe from such systems. The vast majority signing up for this "rush" are probably to dumb/uneducated to know that though.
You must work for DARPA, USD RD or another defense lab.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 02:48 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
You must work for DARPA, USD RD or another defense lab.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:53 PM 07-14-2019
You can make a suit out easily obtainable finely woven metal mesh that will keep you safe from such systems. The vast majority signing up for this "rush" are probably to dumb/uneducated to know that though.
> wearing metal mesh
> while exerting oneself physically
> in the desert
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:31 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
> wearing metal mesh
> while exerting oneself physically
> in the desert
It doesn't need to be chain mail. I'm guessing the suit would weigh less than 10 lbs.
[Reply]
loochy 03:33 PM 07-14-2019
https://books.google.com/books/about...kp_read_button

Apparently was approved. “Postulated.” No ideas about Bob Lazurite Aliens.
No, what I mean is that there probably WAS something there, but it's been gone for about 25 years. When public interest spiked for Area 51 they surely moved ops elsewhere.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:49 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, what I mean is that there probably WAS something there, but it's been gone for about 25 years. When public interest spiked for Area 51 they surely moved ops elsewhere.
Denver International Airport opened in 1995. Probably just a coincidence.
[Reply]
eDave 03:53 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Denver International Airport opened in 1995. Probably just a coincidence.
One of the most prevalent conspiracy theories regarding the Denver International Airport is that the airport was built to conceal massive, top-secret underground bunkers. There are multiple theories as to why these bunkers exist, including: the bunkers being a home for aliens; that the space will be used as a FEMA concentration camp in the future when the US government will kill its own citizens; and that the space is intended to be a fallout shelter for the wealthy and famous should the earth face some sort of apocalyptic disaster. [7]
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:54 PM 07-14-2019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9p5naCkz2w

Never saw a guy last more than 5 seconds without trying to stay out of the beam
Note to invaders: Bring sunscreen.

Oh, and ice. Hey, maybe the way to get through this is to build large temporary vehicles out of ice. The USA considered making aircraft carriers out of ice in WWII, so it's not unprecedented. You just tell some place in Vegas that you need 30,000 ice APCs for a Miley Cyrus event, and no one will blink.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:56 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
One of the most prevalent conspiracy theories regarding the Denver International Airport is that the airport was built to conceal massive, top-secret underground bunkers. There are multiple theories as to why these bunkers exist, including: the bunkers being a home for aliens; that the space will be used as a FEMA concentration camp in the future when the US government will kill its own citizens; and that the space is intended to be a fallout shelter for the wealthy and famous should the earth face some sort of apocalyptic disaster. [7]
The more I think about it, the more I think that Facebook should invade Denver International Airport. It's easier to reach and there's a Panda Express for supply purposes. And we know that's where the cool stuff is now.
[Reply]
Coyote 04:13 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The more I think about it, the more I think that Facebook should invade Denver International Airport. It's easier to reach and there's a Panda Express for supply purposes. And we know that's where the cool stuff is now.
Concur. Don’t leave out the statues for protester rally points.

BTW, I hear Utah has some nice ranges. Kinda like the original use of the Salt Flats.
[Reply]
Coyote 04:18 PM 07-14-2019
[QUOTE=loochy;14347752]No, what I mean is that there probably WAS something there, but it's been gone for about 25 years. When public interest spiked for Area 51 they surely moved ops elsewhere.[/QUOTE

Yeah. Has some new facilities but I don’t know about stuff.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:19 PM 07-14-2019
That says it all, you’re a DARPA spook

How long until the robots start hunting us down!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:21 PM 07-14-2019
[QUOTE=Coyote;14347853]
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, what I mean is that there probably WAS something there, but it's been gone for about 25 years. When public interest spiked for Area 51 they surely moved ops elsewhere.[/QUOTE

Yeah. Has some new facilities but I don’t know about stuff.
You should go into some hypothetical scenarios for us, Coyote

You’ve dealt with the upper echelon
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:22 PM 07-14-2019
Yeah. Attack a military base known for developing weapons of war.

What could go wrong?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:23 PM 07-14-2019
Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament...

My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up