ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you going to the Area 51 storming event?
Yes, I'm already signed up. I'll stop in Vegas on the way out! 4 5.33%
I'm not signed up yet, but I plan to do so, once I brush up on my alien theories. 5 6.67%
No, I'm not planning on going, but only because I can't get off work in time. 10 13.33%
No, I'm not planning on going because I don't want to die horrifically. 37 49.33%
I have not yet made any plans for human wave assaults in the desert. 19 25.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you planning to help storm Area 51?
Rain Man 08:15 PM 07-13-2019
I'll grudgingly link cnn to support journalism even though they fill their page with ads and noise.

The short version is that over 300,000 people have signed up for an event on Facebook to storm Area 51 so they can see what's inside. I suspect that most will be killed, eaten, or cast off into alternate universes, but I'm hoping that a few will make it back out to share their findings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/al...rnd/index.html
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:01 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You all aren't very optimistic for success. I think 300,000 people can overwhelm the defenses as long as the aliens don't get out.
500 can if the Americans guarding the base refuse to shoot fellow Americans. But, it’s a fools errand. There isn’t shit there now but some earth based human being built experimental aircraft.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:40 AM 07-14-2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 12:43 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
500 can if the Americans guarding the base refuse to shoot fellow Americans. But, it’s a fools errand. There isn’t shit there now but some earth based human being built experimental aircraft.
Ok, raise your hand if you’re shocked that BRC swooped in to let us all know exactly what’s in Area 51. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:56 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
I've heard it's like 20 miles to get there from the nearest road. The military is gonna hand out water and send people back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:32 AM 07-14-2019
A-10 Brrrting people will actually make them evaporate.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 07:21 AM 07-14-2019
It's my guess that there's still a lot of RUSSIANS spamming Facebook.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:31 AM 07-14-2019
Bob Lazar thinks this is not so smart of an idea.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:48 AM 07-14-2019
Two words, "lethal force"...
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:57 AM 07-14-2019
The contract security knows you are in the area miles before you are even in the vicinity of the manned and unmanned gates. You can easily walk onto the base at the back gate(sniper hill) area but you won't get very far as you are being watched remotely and visually by the camo dudes(private security) that are tucked away in some spot just waiting for you. After arrest you will face a litany of federal charges, the first of which will carry a punishment of 6 mos in FDC for the trespassing alone. After the criminal charges you will face thousands of dollars in federal fines as well.

You might make it on the base on your time frame. You won't be leaving it on your time frame however.

There are plenty of videos where you can see right into the base with fairly decent visibility. Adventures with Christian has had some decent videos recently that you have no issue seeing the majority of the hangars and runways.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:02 AM 07-14-2019
No Gaz option... :-)

No option for "Going to watch assholes get shredded by an A-10" :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 08:11 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Exactly what I was thinking. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 07-14-2019
This country could stand to lose a couple pounds.

Just saying.
[Reply]
loochy 08:34 AM 07-14-2019
No. There's nothing interesting left there since it became mainstream knowledge.
[Reply]
Coyote 08:48 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
The contract security knows you are in the area miles before you are even in the vicinity of the manned and unmanned gates. You can easily walk onto the base at the back gate(sniper hill) area but you won't get very far as you are being watched remotely and visually by the camo dudes(private security) that are tucked away in some spot just waiting for you. After arrest you will face a litany of federal charges, the first of which will carry a punishment of 6 mos in FDC for the trespassing alone. After the criminal charges you will face thousands of dollars in federal fines as well.

You might make it on the base on your time frame. You won't be leaving it on your time frame however.

There are plenty of videos where you can see right into the base with fairly decent visibility. Adventures with Christian has had some decent videos recently that you have no issue seeing the majority of the hangars and runways.
Truth. Contractors usually respond with vehicles and/or Blackhawks. If you prefer air tours around R4808 airspace without being detained, see this guy’s methods:
https://theaviationist.com/2017/05/1...s-how-it-went/

If flying, talk. You’re most likely known and should therefore request flight following. Pleading “lost” didn’t used to work for keeping your FAA license.

Plus, it was a lot of fun for guys like me to get a divert from Blackjack to chase you away. I used to prefer a good “thumping.” High-wing Cessna poor 6 visibility. I would dive on you from your 6, just under Mach. Flipping your civilian Gladys Kravitz ass around and upsetting your girlfriend. Then a head to head pass if you were stupid/stubborn.
The contractors dealt with you if you didn’t get the message after that. BTW, similar rules for military guys. Usually detained, debriefed, sent home. I was only aware of 1 Court Martial of a Marine Aviator but that had other elements.

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/down...tionhash=guest
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:50 AM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
This country could stand to lose a couple pounds.

Just saying.
You're not wrong.

And the entertainment factor alone of waxing a crazy or hundred thousand would probably be worth it, even though philosophically I'd oppose it. I'd be torn.
Originally Posted by loochy:
No. There's nothing interesting left there since it became mainstream knowledge.
Anybody that thinks otherwise is most certainly a fool.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up