ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Angie Ricono Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 01:46 PM 07-09-2019
Took the Tyreek audio, chopped it up and omitted anything that made him sound innocent in 2014.

Removed the full context and essentially lied to the public.

One hour before the NFL Draft.

Trying to advance her own career at Tyreek's expense.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:28 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Groupthink is a very, very powerful force. I’m not suceptible to it as you know. But the vast majority of folks are and it’s hard for them to ever take a contrarian or unpopular stance.

I’ll never get it. I mean, demanding proof of guilt seems obvious. Right?
One would think. God Almighty I pray no one at this shitty website practices law.

Originally Posted by oldman:
Yeah, they do. The Post and the Daily News are known for tabloid style sensationalism. Murdock owns the Post, so enough said. I don't know anything about the TV stations, but some of the radio stations are nothing more than 24/7 BS.
Can you think of a specific, recent athlete?

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BITCH

Responded and retweeted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 07-10-2019

My friend knows someone who works at @KCTV5 and that person has said on numerous occasions @angiericono is a raging alcoholic and a full out racist. Wouldnt surprise me one bit if that's the truth.

— #MVPatJesus2 (@Mahomesszn15_2) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
oldman 07:44 AM 07-11-2019
Wasn't there someone posting here that said he was a friend of her husband? It was in one of the many Hill threads and he supposedly had inside information.
[Reply]
warrior 09:39 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Wtf is wrong with KC media

What isn't-:-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:04 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Wasn't there someone posting here that said he was a friend of her husband? It was in one of the many Hill threads and he supposedly had inside information.
Just make some shit up and claim it's inside info. That's what the media does.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 07-16-2019
excellent

Hey @angiericono I’m a big fan. I know you’ve gotten a lot of heat on here, none of it’s deserved. #ChiefsKingdom loves you!! Oh look I just said fake things like you did about Tyreek. Go screw yourself. ����

— Fans of Patrick Mahomes (@StartPat2017) July 15, 2019

[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:06 PM 07-16-2019
I spent some time rethinking this whole thing from the beginning from KCTV5s viewpoint... or tried to.
On one hand you have the story we got.
On the other hand you have premier black athlete with little choice in a 2014 legal matter full of story lines that paint the athlete who plays for the local team mind you in a better light.
It could have been an epic story that lasted months with vindication, extortion if not misappropriated funds , a success story of someone who handled adversity despite the hand that was dealt.
I mean one decision of which way to swing a story has cost one person his job, the masses seem to be calling for the heads of KCTV5 and the Star doesnt seem to be sitting very well either.
ALL of those same institutions could have benefited from simply decided to take the "bigger" story not the most shocking.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:23 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I spent some time rethinking this whole thing from the beginning from KCTV5s viewpoint... or tried to.
On one hand you have the story we got.
On the other hand you have premier black athlete with little choice in a 2014 legal matter full of story lines that paint the athlete who plays for the local team mind you in a better light.
It could have been an epic story that lasted months with vindication, extortion if not misappropriated funds , a success story of someone who handled adversity despite the hand that was dealt.
I mean one decision of which way to swing a story has cost one person his job, the masses seem to be calling for the heads of KCTV5 and the Star doesnt seem to be sitting very well either.
ALL of those same institutions could have benefited from simply decided to take the "bigger" story not the most shocking.
WUT?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:28 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
WUT?
They chose the wrong story.... better? Same audio wildly different outcome.
One spelled success without risk, the other well... you see how it ended up
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:40 PM 07-16-2019
She ain’t no Stan Cramer.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:22 AM 07-17-2019
I bet her chair stinks I wouldn't sniff it .
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:36 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I bet her chair stinks I wouldn't sniff it .
like taco meat and cheap perfume
[Reply]
oldman 11:42 AM 07-17-2019
Dish and Meredith are in a pissing contest right now, so I can't watch KCTV5. Someone keep me posted to when they announce she's leaving "to explore other opportunities".
[Reply]
RustShack 04:32 PM 07-17-2019
Has this piece of shit been cut yet?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:10 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
excellent

:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up