ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:45 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Toontown to be renamed to ....... Well I think we all know what the first letter will be changed to.
This dude has made more racist posts than anyone in chiefsplanet history and yet he’s still here. Anybody who was ever banned from here for racists posts was done a disservice
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:47 PM 07-08-2019
Glad I could help. It was easy Pickens.
I used to call Carl Pickens "Cotton Pickens" when I played Madden back in the day, because it had his name listed as "C. Pickens", and I didn't know any better.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 01:56 PM 07-08-2019
Am I wrong for laughing at the sucker punch at :23?
[Reply]
Valiant 02:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I will not watch things for worldstarhiphop.
You are missing out. Their fight videos are usually top notch compared to normal YouTube searches.

And the amateur rappers. Such entertainment.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:09 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Am I wrong for laughing at the sucker punch at :23?
If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:11 PM 07-08-2019
On the bright side, no innocent bystander got wrapped up in it. Luckily it was contained to one group of people.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:17 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
That there is the reason we dont do Disney parks anymore.
We have had in the past season passes along with our Universal Studios ones,
Disney doesnt serve beer.... couple that with Disney doesnt serve alcohol.... couple that with long lines causing kids to get cranky, the massive amount of money a family spends to see so very little of what should be a truly happy family experience coupled with.... they don't serve beer.... you have nothing to ease the tensions. Its unbearably hot most the time in those parks and they dont serve beer.
On review, because they dont serve beer you have drunk style fights because people cant get drunk enough to not care.
You’re doing it wrong. I was just there for the fourth and we snuck in our own alcohol (small plastic apple juice bottles filled with whiskey). Fast pass is def worth it. I barely had to wait for most rides.

Felt a few earthquakes while I at the park. That caused them to shut down rides for a bit.
[Reply]
TLO 02:19 PM 07-08-2019
Toontown to be renamed to ....... Well I think we all know what the first letter will be changed to.
So - nobody is gonna get outraged by this? We need burst.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:19 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Eureka:
You’re doing it wrong. I was just there for the fourth and we snuck in our own alcohol (small plastic apple juice bottles filled with whiskey). Fast pass is def worth it. I barely had to wait for most rides.

Felt a few earthquakes while I at the park. That caused them to shut down rides for a bit.
How'd you come out in the brawl?
[Reply]
loochy 02:19 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
You are missing out. Their fight videos are usually top notch compared to normal YouTube searches.

And the amateur rappers. Such entertainment.
Fight videos (unless boxing or MMA matches) make me lose faith in humanity. I do not like to watch them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 07-08-2019
So can I call dibs on the chick with the extensions and the tan tank top? The one that took a couple shots to the grill later on and then lost her kid? She has a solid set of assets to work with here.

I mean, that's not the sort you marry or anything; the maintenance costs will put you in the poor house. But that may be a fun couple of hours.

Well...until her baby daddy shows up and puts you in traction...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:21 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So can I call dibs on the chick with the extensions and the tan tank top? The one that took a couple shots to the grill later on and then lost her kid? She has a solid set of assets to work with here.

I mean, that's not the sort you marry or anything; the maintenance costs will put you in the poor house. But that may be a fun couple of hours.

Well...until her baby daddy shows up and puts you in traction...
If you want the gonaherpesyphillchlamydiAIDS...go to town.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:21 PM 07-08-2019
D-Bowe is back at it
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:22 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
So - nobody is gonna get outraged by this? We need burst.
he's been doing the same act here forever. you can be as racist as you want, as long as you don't say the magic word no one will care.
[Reply]
tooge 02:26 PM 07-08-2019
I don't get these brawls. It's like someone gets punched, then goes after someone else that wasn't the person who punched them. There are little kids getting shoved around, people in scooters, etc. WTF?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up