ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So this happened at Disneyland recently (NSFW)...
sully1983 11:40 AM 07-08-2019
So much ghetto behavior I don't even know where to begin. smh:-)

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...FR4R93O1I34HID
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

You've gotta go in February or October. Weather is perfect and the lines aren't obnoxious.
Yeah, that would be ideal but not doable. For us, it was in July (or was it August?) of 2008. Had to go when the kids weren't in school. Did it once. Never want to do it again.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:54 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I'm curious but not sure that I really want to know how you find stuff like this. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:11 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
So obvious!!

My NEW calling life!!

Punkskaccordionist!!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:35 AM 07-09-2019
It's a Brawl world, after all..It's a brawl world after all....
[Reply]
burt 08:37 AM 07-09-2019
No one has mentioned how the guy in the grey hat chokes the pink shirt dude out...then disappears into the crowd....stealth.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:40 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
No one has mentioned how the guy in the grey hat chokes the pink shirt dude out...then disappears into the crowd....stealth.
Do you know how I know you don't read my posts. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:43 AM 07-09-2019
Just once I'd like to see someone slip out of the crowd and lay every participant out cold with a tazer and then slip back into the shadows.

...or just see some random person step in and rex-kwon-do everyone involved, shout "Forgettaboutit!" and roll over the the lemonade stand for a sip.

Or even better.....stay home if you can't go in public without being a douchebag and ruining that trip to the park-ballpark-zoo for others who just want to enjoy the few days a year they have off with their kids.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:04 AM 07-09-2019
I don’t get why the bystanders ever let him back up after he was smacking his own girl around. You keep him down till he’s in cuffs. Security response time was horrible.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:09 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Just once I'd like to see someone slip out of the crowd and lay every participant out cold with a tazer and then slip back into the shadows.

...or just see some random person step in and rex-kwon-do everyone involved, shout "Forgettaboutit!" and roll over the the lemonade stand for a sip.

Or even better.....stay home if you can't go in public without being a douchebag and ruining that trip to the park-ballpark-zoo for others who just want to enjoy the few days a year they have off with their kids.
You need this guy...(can't embed, sorry)
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...kC08F6913Pb9NE
[Reply]
Redbled 09:17 AM 07-09-2019
https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/disney...again-witness/

All from the same family. Shockingly none of them are cooperating with authorities.

Fighting in public in CA is a misdemeanor.

Child endangerment charges can be filed.

And domestic charges if the kids belong to any of them according to a People article.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:24 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Think what you want. I'm not a candy ass. I haven't said anything racist. I also haven't said anything 90% on this board weren't think while watching that video. Hood rats invaded Disney Land
Actually, you have. Sure it was veiled, but your intent was pretty clear. Since you have been banned in the past for making racial comments, the mod team will be taking a look at this thread and determining what action to take. For now, I am banning you from this thread.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:27 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Actually, you have. Sure it was veiled, but your intent was pretty clear. Since you have been banned in the past for making racial comments, the mod team will be taking a look at this thread and determining what action to take. For now, I am banning you from this thread.
Bravo.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:30 AM 07-09-2019
Thread bans are for trolling and derailments. Those bitching about perceived innuendo have derailed more than those they are complaining about.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:32 AM 07-09-2019
I actually think it'd be ok if you MU'd this guy. Is that still a thing?
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:57 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Thread bans are for trolling and derailments. Those bitching about perceived innuendo have derailed more than those they are complaining about.
Thread banning is a tool for the mods to use as they see fit. I'm not sure why you have issue with it. And there was no "perceived" innuendo with that post. Unless you think he was suggesting the name be changed to "Goon Town"?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up