ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 256
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
kcxiv 06:32 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Holy shit. Is Tycopeland Brook?
huge possibility look at the join date! lol If not, her boyfriend or whatever!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:33 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Holy shit. Is Tycopeland Brook?
At least get my name right.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:34 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Abused women stay with their abusers all the time. That's part of the abuse. It's one of the biggest problems with domestic violence cases and how they are resolved.

Both of them seem like they're not great people. It's not like Tyreek looks like a good person in any of this. The only difference is that Tyreek plays on our favorite team and she doesn't.
This is all fair, but really my view on this is simple.

I don't know what happened and we likely never will.

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:35 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
At least get my name right.
Its spelled Brooke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
He's smarter than a lot of people think.

Just because a person speaks a certain way, it doesn't mean there's a correlation to intelligence.
Go and watch his youtube channel.

Not a dumb person.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:36 PM 06-23-2019
He's smarter than a lot of people think.

Just because a person speaks a certain way, it doesn't mean there's a correlation to intelligence.

After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally). Plus, he did everything he was supposed to do in order to satisfy his plea arrangement ... and it appears he's smart enough to hire a good attorney to deal with this case. IMO, he's no dummy ... just verbally inarticulate in white man terms.

FAX
Staying with crazy baby momma, not very smart. And now he is about to have 3 kids with her.
[Reply]
philfree 06:38 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.
DA got baited and was trying to save face. He didn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 06-23-2019
Staying with crazy baby momma, not very smart. And now he is about to have 3 kids with her.
Hopefully they aren't even his kids.

That'd be the icing on the cake. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:41 PM 06-23-2019

A threat to charge someone with something doesn’t go very far when any defense attorney already knows reasonable doubt exists. Real life isn’t Law and Order. Sometime suspects do hold the cards.

They can’t make this case because the timeline is not established and they can’t reasonably prove guilt of any one party.

Most prosecutors won’t charge a case when they know they have no chance of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
[Reply]
FAX 06:41 PM 06-23-2019
And that, my friend, is what L'amore can do to a fella.

It can make a grown man cry and a strong man weak. It can make a fast man slow and a smart man look like the dumbest motherf***er in town.

FAX
[Reply]
-King- 06:42 PM 06-23-2019

I think there's something that happened but not major enough to press charges. Something like she beats him hard and tyreek punches him in the chest. Things that are bad but not jailworthy. They both have to be taught how to parent and punish their kids better. [All of this is just a guess so I could be 100% wrong]

Think Tyreek will be suspended 4 games and it won't be appealed.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 3.0 06:43 PM 06-23-2019
Hey guys, anything going on today?
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 3.0 06:45 PM 06-23-2019
I do.

Originally Posted by SAUTO:
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:47 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
A threat to charge someone with something doesn’t go very far when any defense attorney already knows reasonable doubt exists. Real life isn’t Law and Order. Sometime suspects do hold the cards.

They can’t make this case because the timeline is not established and they can’t reasonably prove guilt of any one party.

Most prosecutors won’t charge a case when they know they have no chance of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
They didn't have proof of an actual crime. How hard is that to understand?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:48 PM 06-23-2019
And that, my friend, is what L'amore can do to a fella.

It can make a grown man cry and a strong man weak. It can make a fast man slow and a smart man look like the dumbest motherf***er in town.

FAX
Troof.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 256
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up