ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 256
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 06:15 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL ... what?

Are you another one of them morans?

'Cause I'll tell you right now ... I don't cotton to no morans.

FAX
:-)
He is. He showed up on the scene spewing idiocy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:16 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
That makes no sense LMFAO.

So tyreek wanted to leave Christal (let's ignore the fact he proposed to her) and instead of just taking the child support money for their 3 kids, she would rather tyreek get kicked out of the league entirely leaving all of them broke? And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

There's no logic to that theory at all.
The Espinals aren't bright people?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:19 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL ... what?

Are you another one of them morans?

'Cause I'll tell you right now ... I don't cotton to no morans.

FAX
No. But I'm sure that will be my label since right now I seem to have similar views to sauto and king right now. I wasn't trying to say you viewed this article more legitimate than the other but it's just funny that so many on here will call one article more legitimate just because it fits their belief better than another. Nobody has any named sources or has proven to be more accurate than any one else to this point.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:20 PM 06-23-2019
That makes no sense LMFAO.

So tyreek wanted to leave Christal (let's ignore the fact he proposed to her) and instead of just taking the child support money for their 3 kids, she would rather tyreek get kicked out of the league entirely leaving all of them broke? And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

There's no logic to that theory at all.
They being engaged means nothing when it comes to current status of their relationship.

And a woman scorned, a crazy ass woman at that, will do all kinds of shit. She didn't want cut off, she wanted him to stay and get married.

It makes as much sense as any other break up revenge bullshit scenario.

Do you seriously believe she isn't nuts? The fact she stayed with Tyreek should tell you she is nuts to begin with.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:21 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
No. But I'm sure that will be my label since right now I seem to have similar views to sauto and king right now. I wasn't trying to say you viewed this article more legitimate than the other but it's just funny that so many on here will call one article more legitimate just because it fits their belief better than another. Nobody has any named sources or has proven to be more accurate than any one else to this point.
What you need to be looking at are all the things that haven't happened.
[Reply]
-King- 06:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The Espinals aren't bright people?
That's a stupid copout. You can't present a illogical scenario and act like it's legitimate just because you think the people involved, that you don't know btw, might be illogical also.
[Reply]
TEX 06:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.
Wait / What? You, "Have no way of knowing." No links??? Looks like you're just gonna have to be a brave little lad and trust your instincts then - as misguided as they may be...
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:23 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They being engaged means nothing when it comes to current status of their relationship.

And a woman scorned, a crazy ass woman at that, will do all kinds of shit. She didn't want cut off, she wanted him to stay and get married.

Do you seriously believe she isn't nuts? The fact she stayed with Tyreek should tell you she is nuts to begin with.
She didnt stay, they got back together. And if she's crazy doesn't that make tyreek nuts to get back with her and propose to her?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:24 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He was by our resident private detectives (who have absolute dogshit sources)
Miss me with this shit you dumb fuck, I called this two months ago. So suck my dick
[Reply]
FAX 06:25 PM 06-23-2019
Now, now ... there'll be no dick-sucking in this thread, thank you very much.

FAX
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:25 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
She didnt stay, they got back together. And if she's crazy doesn't that make tyreek nuts to get back with her and propose to her?
Tyreek isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Duh.
[Reply]
-King- 06:27 PM 06-23-2019

Abused women stay with their abusers all the time. That's part of the abuse. It's one of the biggest problems with domestic violence cases and how they are resolved.

Both of them seem like they're not great people. It's not like Tyreek looks like a good person in any of this. The only difference is that Tyreek plays on our favorite team and she doesn't.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:29 PM 06-23-2019
Holy shit. Is Tycopeland Brook?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 06-23-2019
And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?
because

he

was

leaving

her

the tape was blackmail to get him to not break up with her

she was going to lose custody of those kids, too, because she's an awful mother

she was going to get NOTHING

the tape was a cheap ploy at keeping custody, fucking over tyreek while at the same time taking all his child support money

might have worked if he wasn't the fastest man in america :-)
[Reply]
FAX 06:32 PM 06-23-2019
Tyreek isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Duh.
He's smarter than a lot of people think.

Just because a person speaks a certain way, it doesn't mean there's a correlation to intelligence.

After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally). Plus, he did everything he was supposed to do in order to satisfy his plea arrangement ... and it appears he's smart enough to hire a good attorney to deal with this case. IMO, he's no dummy ... just verbally inarticulate in white man terms.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 8 of 256
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up