ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 256
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 05:35 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Common sense tells you this is bullshit. You will never convince me if they knew a crime has been committed both wouldn't be charged and let it play out in court. The "we don't know which one did it" narrative is a crock of shit. If thats true the prosecutor should be fired immediately.

What is more and more evident is they didn't find anything they could make a case for abuse on, welts and bruises alone wouldn't be enough depending on quantity and severity.

Obviously I am speculating but there is evidence based on what HASN'T happened to give a good idea of whats going on. Had they had evidence of a crime they would have filed charges, period. I didnt get the impression the DA was looking to give Hill any breaks.
Far from it ...

Clearly, that guy is planning to run for higher office.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX
http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb...reak-sons-arm/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:41 PM 06-23-2019
look at this fucking clown

I'm surprised no one in the comments pointed one MAJOR flaw in this story. https://t.co/bjwV0QRVfX

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) June 23, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 05:45 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb...reak-sons-arm/
Sorry ... even under the influence of Boone's Farm and high doses of psychotropic substances, I cannot bring myself to consider that gaggle of morons to be a "legitimate source".

Half the time, they can't even recite their own call letters correctly.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:50 PM 06-23-2019
look at this ****ing clown

Too many commas?
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:51 PM 06-23-2019
look at this ****ing clown

He is completely missing the point that this all started when Hill attempted to leave Crystal and cut her off the NFL teet. He is attempting to claim the story is based on it all starting with Crystal trying to extort Hill before he got paid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:51 PM 06-23-2019
Sorry ... even under the influence of Boone's Farm and high doses of psychotropic substances, I cannot bring myself to consider that gaggle of morons to be a "legitimate source".

FAX
FAX THE ENTIRELY ACCURATE is entirely accurate.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:56 PM 06-23-2019
He is completely missing the point that this all started when Hill attempted to leave Crystal and cut her off the NFL teet. He is attempting to claim the story is based on it all starting with Crystal trying to extort Hill before he got paid.
Go look at her goddamn instagram.

She was loving that life even if it was only a few hundred grand.

Daddy was Poverty Pat Mahomes - a failed baseball player who got fired from his college coaching gig.

She was already reaping the benefits of an NFL superstar lifestyle and was about to hit the big time.

Until Hill got wise.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:56 PM 06-23-2019
I don't have a cheetah in this fight (other than desiring a Super Bowl win or three), but my sources tell me that there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:58 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.
I LOVE IT!

There is a God after all!

And he's finally a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
FAX 05:59 PM 06-23-2019
Go look at her goddamn instagram.

She was loving that life even if it was only a few hundred grand.

Daddy was Poverty Pat Mahomes - a failed baseball player who got fired from his college coaching gig.

She was already reaping the benefits of an NFL superstar lifestyle and was about to hit the big time.

Until Hill got wise.
I think you're trying to convince the wrong guy.

The person you want to educate is that Harrison fella.

If memory serves, he's another social media peckerwood who has attempted to use this story to elevate his own name recognition.

FAX
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:05 PM 06-23-2019

FAX
But chiefs kingdom news services should be trusted?
[Reply]
FAX 06:07 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.
There's a lot about this wacky deal that I don't understand either (and obviously never will). Nonetheless, I am attempting to keep my personal confusion to a minimum which is why I asked for clarification.

I just hadn't heard any report based on any legitimate source state that both Tyreek and Baby Mama had admitted to striking Damien with a belt. I've heard the rumors, of course ... but I was never aware that anything like that had been confirmed or validated in any way.

All I've ever wanted was the presumption of innocence to be honored and a Super Bowl win ... that's pretty much it.

Oh ... and I'd like Damien to be placed in a monastery to be raised by priests experienced in exorcism techniques.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 06:09 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
But chiefs kingdom news services should be trusted?
LOL ... what?

Are you another one of them morans?

'Cause I'll tell you right now ... I don't cotton to no morans.

FAX
[Reply]
-King- 06:11 PM 06-23-2019
That makes no sense LMFAO.

So tyreek wanted to leave Christal (let's ignore the fact he proposed to her) and instead of just taking the child support money for their 3 kids, she would rather tyreek get kicked out of the league entirely leaving all of them broke? And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

There's no logic to that theory at all.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 256
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up