ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 256
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:10 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.
Those that waited it out are the only ones deserving of respect.
[Reply]
TLO 04:12 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.
Yep. At the time the evidence looked pretty damming. It appears we weren't getting the entire story.

Shit happens. Move on.
[Reply]
Monty 04:14 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Actually we have confirmed proof that Tyreek has visitation rights. That video was recent.

Crystal? Not so much. Those photos could have been old. She is a charlatan.

Marty is a private citizen. Not a reporter with a public face. He deserves some level of anonymity, especially given the controversial nature of this story and the fact he is a family man.

You should respect that, which is more than anyone can say for every post you have made on this topic.
Seconded on the respect piece. He's a good guy and should have some level of privacy.

My only comment on the piece today is that his writing style is and always has been that of a gumshoe detective and/or a conspiracy theorist, but that's been discussed before and probably won't change.

We'll see Hill score TDs this year, for that I'm very excited.

For those that will be upset by Hill being on the team/scoring TDs, this is for you:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Simply Red 04:14 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This is pretty poorly written but I hope it's true!
F yas
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:15 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Is Rudy a Black Bob mult?
Ive been around here for over half my life. Respect me, bitch
[Reply]
TLO 04:15 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Those that waited it out are the only ones deserving of respect.
Previously convicted abuser accused of abusing.

Yeah.. 99.9% of the time the second accusation is proven to be true.

Thank God that my favorite NFL team the Kansas City Chiefs and Tyreek Hill beat the odds here!
[Reply]
TLO 04:17 PM 06-23-2019
And yes, I'll still cheer like crazy when Tyreek makes amazing plays. I don't really care if he' a POS person. He's a POS Kansas City Chief and an amazing player

Let's go win the fucking SuperBowl.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
but this article says they both did. Why should we not believe it?
you should

not a crime
[Reply]
Three7s 04:23 PM 06-23-2019
I'm starting to think some people want him to be guilty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Previously convicted abuser accused of abusing.
ACTUALLY

he was not convicted
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:26 PM 06-23-2019
ACTUALLY

he was not convicted
Correct.

He was charged, took a plea, completed the terms of the plea, record expunged, no conviction.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:27 PM 06-23-2019
ACTUALLY

he was not convicted
He was by our resident private detectives (who have absolute dogshit sources)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:31 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He was by our resident private detectives (who have absolute dogshit sources)
This Is Also correct
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:42 PM 06-23-2019

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.
Common sense tells you this is bullshit. You will never convince me if they knew a crime has been committed both wouldn't be charged and let it play out in court. The "we don't know which one did it" narrative is a crock of shit. If thats true the prosecutor should be fired immediately.

What is more and more evident is they didn't find anything they could make a case for abuse on, welts and bruises alone wouldn't be enough depending on quantity and severity.

Obviously I am speculating but there is evidence based on what HASN'T happened to give a good idea of whats going on. Had they had evidence of a crime they would have filed charges, period. I didnt get the impression the DA was looking to give Hill any breaks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:44 PM 06-23-2019

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.
But they have determined that neither is guilty of actual abuse.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 256
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up