ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 256
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:58 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
KC Star did the same thing.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:01 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And what about the supposed welts and bruises? Not from child abuse? Those seemed to be forgotten in this article.
Apparently the welts and bruises were from Crystal, who admitted that she may have went overboard when disciplining the child, but according to the State of Kansas doesn't constitute abuse.

So, neither one abused the boy.

She's just batshit crazy, and they want her to get help.

The boy is going through something called "reintroduction".

You must've missed all that...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:01 PM 06-23-2019
I don't know what to believe at this point. But it appears tyreek and the GF are both at the same point in the reintegration process.
Actually we have confirmed proof that Tyreek has visitation rights. That video was recent.

Crystal? Not so much. Those photos could have been old. She is a charlatan.

Originally Posted by :
And once again, why not put your name on it?
Marty is a private citizen. Not a reporter with a public face. He deserves some level of anonymity, especially given the controversial nature of this story and the fact he is a family man.

You should respect that, which is more than anyone can say for every post you have made on this topic.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 06-23-2019
Actually we have confirmed proof that Tyreek has visitation rights. That video was recent.

Crystal? Not so much. Those photos could have been old. She is a charlatan.

Marty is a private citizen. Not a reporter with a public face. He deserves some level of anonymity, especially given the controversial nature of this story and the fact he is a family man.

You should respect that, which is more than anyone can say for every post you have made on this topic.
Lol to all this.

Private citizen. Anonymity. But you say his name? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 PM 06-23-2019
And what about the supposed welts and bruises? Not from child abuse? Those seemed to be forgotten in this article.
Crystal admitted guilt for that.

And as the article clearly states, there is no 11th hour evidence coming that will fly in the face of that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Apparently the welts and bruises were from Crystal, who admitted that she may have went overboard when disciplining the child, but according to the State of Kansas doesn't constitute abuse.

So, neither one abused the boy.

She's just batshit crazy, and they want her to get help.

The boy is going through something called "reintroduction".

You must've missed all that...
I missed where anyone else said this.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:03 PM 06-23-2019

And as the article clearly states, there is no 11th hour evidence coming that will fly in the face of that.
:-)
[Reply]
oldman 04:04 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I’m aware. The article says Brooke and KCTV were targeted. That tweet hits all KC news stations, and not Brooke.

I’m not trying to argue or shit on the article. I’m just saying that there is some speculation, which I hope proves right.
Brooke is young and dumb, trying to make a name for herself. Maybe a good slap like a dismissal will teach her something. KCTV5 has been a source of yellow journalism for years and would have been the one I went after, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 06-23-2019
At this point we can only assume SAUTO is Sergio Espinal.
[Reply]
Jamie 04:05 PM 06-23-2019
KC Star did the same thing.
Is your point that this story is as poorly reported as the Star's story that this board has been shitting on for three months?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:05 PM 06-23-2019

but this article says they both did. Why should we not believe it?

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:06 PM 06-23-2019
Love seeing the morons that claimed they had sources fitted with gourmet clown shoes. Pathetic the level some go..
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:07 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Is your point that this story is as poorly reported as the Star's story that this board has been shitting on for three months?
That seems to be a perfect summation of it.

All you other guys can continue your circle jerk now.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:08 PM 06-23-2019
Who ever wrote that should be. They thought so much of it they left off the name of the author...
I think it could have been written by hammock parties and SDH.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:08 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Love seeing the morons that claimed they had sources fitted with gourmet clown shoes. Pathetic the level some go..
60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 256
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up