ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 244 of 256
« First < 144194234240241242243244 245246247248254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:14 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I started out saying 6 games then I went down to 4 then I went back up to 6, then all the way down to 0 but then I heard some bad news so I leaned back up toward 2, but when I got to 2 I suddenly realized that I'd been picking nothing but even numbers and I thought, "What the hell?" so I decided on 3 because, in numerology, 3 is a lucky number and has to do with games and playing, but then I figured 3 was too many after additional potentially exculpatory details began to emerge so I went back to 2, but I'd selected 2 a bunch of times and I thought, "How did I get back here again?" so I went back to 0 and that's where I'm staying until I hear from Goodall or Magic 8-Ball Marty.

FAX
I was thinking the same damn thing.
[Reply]
007 11:49 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I was thinking the same damn thing.
No you were not.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:01 AM 07-18-2019
I started out saying 6 games then I went down to 4 then I went back up to 6, then all the way down to 0 but then I heard some bad news so I leaned back up toward 2, but when I got to 2 I suddenly realized that I'd been picking nothing but even numbers and I thought, "What the hell?" so I decided on 3 because, in numerology, 3 is a lucky number and has to do with games and playing, but then I figured 3 was too many after additional potentially exculpatory details began to emerge so I went back to 2, but I'd selected 2 a bunch of times and I thought, "How did I get back here again?" so I went back to 0 and that's where I'm staying until I hear from Goodall or Magic 8-Ball Marty.

FAX

That brings up a good question. Why are suspensions always in even numbers???
[Reply]
RunKC 05:49 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^ Silly ^^^^
I’m just giving him shit
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:23 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m just giving him shit
Oh, OK... I'm new here, I don't always catch those details.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:28 AM 07-18-2019
Tyreek will never be able to clear his name.

https://youtu.be/dhJaGhycO2Y
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:35 AM 07-18-2019

FAX
Well, now we know who to blame if Hill gets suspended for an unreasonable amount of time. Thanks, JYNX!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 AM 07-18-2019
OK gang...

as soon as the FBI arrests the espinals the CBA will be signed - this is the last hurdle - the player's union is demanding that extortion attempts be halted by law enforcement as a show of good faith going forward, in order for them to capitulate to roger's demands

as soon as the arrests are made and it goes on the news, one hour later goodell will announce no suspension for tyreek based on the fact this all happened because of criminal acts

then the chiefs will announce a 4-year, $73m contract extension for tyreek and a trade of chris jones to the arizona cardinals for patrick peterson

then the paternity test will leak somewhere - tyreek is not the father - in fact, sergio is the father - he has been sexually abusing crystal his whole life

then TMZ is going to leak a sex tape of crystal and tyreek from 2014, showing them engaging in rough intercourse. it starts with tyreek ripping her shirt off and ends with crystal screaming "choke me harder! HARDER!!!" at the top of her lungs
[Reply]
staylor26 06:57 AM 07-18-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Jerok 07:06 AM 07-18-2019
Is Clay high or have I been fooled this whole time?
[Reply]
loochy 07:10 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OK gang...

as soon as the FBI arrests the espinals the CBA will be signed - this is the last hurdle - the player's union is demanding that extortion attempts be halted by law enforcement as a show of good faith going forward, in order for them to capitulate to roger's demands

as soon as the arrests are made and it goes on the news, one hour later goodell will announce no suspension for tyreek based on the fact this all happened because of criminal acts

then the chiefs will announce a 4-year, $73m contract extension for tyreek and a trade of chris jones to the arizona cardinals for patrick peterson

then the paternity test will leak somewhere - tyreek is not the father - in fact, sergio is the father - he has been sexually abusing crystal his whole life

then TMZ is going to leak a sex tape of crystal and tyreek from 2014, showing them engaging in rough intercourse. it starts with tyreek ripping her shirt off and ends with crystal screaming "choke me harder! HARDER!!!" at the top of her lungs
woah bro, slow down

i can only orgasm once
[Reply]
New World Order 07:12 AM 07-18-2019
This is turning into an Illuminati type thing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 AM 07-18-2019
the resistance is getting attention

two of us are going to be on 810 and 610 today
[Reply]
O.city 07:37 AM 07-18-2019
The rhino dude on twitter says something coming this Friday.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:42 AM 07-18-2019
aaaaand with that, I think this thread has finally gone off the rails for me.
[Reply]
Page 244 of 256
« First < 144194234240241242243244 245246247248254 > Last »
Up