ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 256
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:49 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think there's something that happened but not major enough to press charges. Something like she beats him hard and tyreek punches him in the chest. Things that are bad but not jailworthy. They both have to be taught how to parent and punish their kids better. [All of this is just a guess so I could be 100% wrong]

Think Tyreek will be suspended 4 games and it won't be appealed.
I agree with pretty much all of this but Im guessing 2 games or less. Depends on what he was able to provide the NFL in his defense, that is something we will never know.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:52 PM 06-23-2019
This article keeps getting deleted on the chiefs reddit sub but "Matt Cassel getting some much deserved love!" stays up. All you need to know about the dipshits on reddit.
[Reply]
Bump 06:55 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
This article keeps getting deleted on the chiefs reddit sub but "Matt Cassel getting some much deserved love!" stays up. All you need to know about the dipshits on reddit.
reddit is a joke of a site, don't go there lol.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:55 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They didn't have proof of an actual crime. How hard is that to understand?

They had bruising and welts significant enough to believe it was far beyond a reasonable bout of corporal punishment with a belt.

Sometimes you know a crime has been committed but can’t prove who did it. Hardball only works when there are teeth to the hardball threat.

If someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff but left no evidence behind, you’d know a crime was committed but no charges could be filed.

If a dead body turns up with no teeth or fingerprints and is burned beyond visible recognition, it would be known a murder was committed but not able to charge someone unless a witness saw the dump.

Extreme examples, yeah. But still true.
[Reply]
Dante84 06:56 PM 06-23-2019
So Carrington’s beef with the article was that Tyreek couldn’t have been close to a deal last year because Tyreek couldn’t have signed a deal on year 3.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:58 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They had bruising and welts significant enough to believe it was far beyond a reasonable bout of corporal punishment with a belt.

Sometimes you know a crime has been committed but can’t prove who did it. Hardball only works when there are teeth to the hardball threat.

If someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff but left no evidence behind, you’d know a crime was committed but no charges could be filed.

If a dead body turns up with no teeth or fingerprints and is burned beyond visible recognition, it would be known a murder was committed but not able to charge someone unless a witness saw the dump.

If thats the case then their case was weak as shit to begin with.
[Reply]
O.city 07:01 PM 06-23-2019
Interesting

I doubt DFS would speak to the NFL and I don’t know about the contract stuff
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
It's still there/

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...ased/?sort=new
[Reply]
AustinChief 07:11 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

But we have text messages where Tyreek states that he never hurt the child and Crystal admits that in fact SHE did and then lied and blamed him for it. Text messages that (according to his attorney) have been forensically verified.

That is not definitive proof that Tyreek has never gone too far punishing his son but it certainly should color one's opinion regarding this whole case.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:11 PM 06-23-2019
This is all fair, but really my view on this is simple.

I don't know what happened and we likely never will.

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.
You can't charge them both with the same crime. Both lawyers just blame the other person. Ruins credibility.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 PM 06-23-2019
He's been wrong all along, so you are probably right
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:14 PM 06-23-2019
Most likely true.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
But we have text messages where Tyreek states that he never hurt the child and Crystal admits that in fact SHE did and then lied and blamed him for it. Text messages that (according to his attorney) have been forensically verified.

That is not definitive proof that Tyreek has never gone too far punishing his son but it certainly should color one's opinion regarding this whole case.
If roles had been reversed in that text, Tyreek Hill's career is over right now.

Double standard from SAUTONIAN bullshit artists.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:16 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You can't charge them both with the same crime. Both lawyers just blame the other person. Ruins credibility.
You absolutely can, and then you use them against each other.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:17 PM 06-23-2019
You absolutely can, and then you use them against each other.
It's a good idea in theory i guess.

What if neither play ball?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 256
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up