ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:15 AM 10-02-2017
Black Bob went full retarded again
[Reply]
BossChief 09:15 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago.
9:17 AM · Oct 2, 2017

Woah...what? Not taking sides here. Just posting news from AP
Great
[Reply]
nychief 09:16 AM 10-02-2017
[/URL]
Originally Posted by redhed:
Ok, how do you define "the norm"?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...?smid=tw-share
[Reply]
prhom 09:16 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They are there to protect the owners money and business, not their customers.
I'd say for the smaller places, sure. But the hotels, mall, etc. it's dual purpose. Those places are poor robbery targets but more attractive for violence against people. They don't have issues with terrorism or mass shootings for no reason, but drug violence is constant. People go to those places because they are safer than places without. This is what I hear from people who live there. Fine to be cynical about it, but those who live with it daily value that security.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Black Bob went full retarded again
That would mean that he had stopped at one time and we know that's not possible.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:18 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'm not sure if it is an issue with money. I think it's more an issue with classic American "that won't happen to me" thinking. I mean, the fact that there's not an armed guard(at $14-$15 per hour, relatively minimal)at every school in America is baffling. We've had multiple school age children get blown away while playing at school and anyone could walk into almost any school this very day and go tee off on some 6 year olds. Then hysteria, media, outrage, memorials....next week "back to school kids!" with maybe an officer at that school moving forward. For whatever reason, as a society we just don't want to emphasize security as a top priority. Except kind of at the airport and at some sporting events

What society has metal detectors in every public building? North Korea? I mean, maybe we need to go in that direction, but it's not like hotels have had any reason to think they need this kind of security.

Besides, think about it -- hotels are nothing more than places where massive numbers of people with bags go in and out all the time. You want TSA level checkpoints to get into your hotel room every time you go there?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:20 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You want TSA level checkpoints to get into your hotel room every time you go there?
That would suck if you really had to piss
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:24 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago.
9:17 AM · Oct 2, 2017

Woah...what? Not taking sides here. Just posting news from AP
a 64 year old white male living in a 55+ community doesn't just convert to Islam without any travel or any Muslim objects in his home. They are just trying to claim it as their own.
[Reply]
Buck 09:26 AM 10-02-2017
When I went to bed it was 2 dead and I woke up and it's 50. Awful. Sad.

Rest In Peace
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:30 AM 10-02-2017
a 64 year old white male living in a 55+ community doesn't just convert to Islam without any travel or any Muslim objects in his home. They are just trying to claim it as their own.
This was my assumption also. Highly doubtful he had anything to do with ISIS.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:32 AM 10-02-2017
This sounds like real facts.

I have a sister and BOL living in Vegas, they were in San Diego for the weekend! :-)

The strange part is they were planning to stay at this same hotel before switching dates to go to San Diego, their new reservations are in 2 weeks!
You could say they may of dodged that bullet while many didn't.

Prayers and thoughts for the victims.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:34 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Also, why hasn't Black Bob been banned? Dude is a worthless piece of shit.
I don't even know how his rep is fucking green.
Who the fuck likes this asshole?
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:40 AM 10-02-2017
WOW.

So sad!
[Reply]
Buck 09:42 AM 10-02-2017
58 dead / 515 wounded currently. Worst shooting in the history of the US.

Pulse had 49 dead / 58 Wounded
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:44 AM 10-02-2017
The suspected gunman behind the Las Vegas massacre made several large gambling transactions in recent weeks, according to law enforcement officials.

The transactions by Stephen Paddock, who lived in Mesquite, Nevada, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vega, were in the tens of thousands in Las Vegas, the officials said.

It was not immediately clear if those transactions were losses or wins

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...tified-n806471
[Reply]
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up