ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2310 of 4790
« First < 1310181022102260230023062307230823092310 231123122313231423202360241028103310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:29 PM 07-16-2019
Looks like Sanders wont be ready for training camp...an Achilles tear for a 32 year old WR? It ended DJ and Berry...not a good sign that he isn't healthy yet. It will most definitely reduce his speed.

He was the only WR they had that was decent...Flacco is going to stink it up with that receiver group. I guess they'll have to pin their hopes on a rookie TE...
[Reply]
Best22 11:01 PM 07-16-2019
Broncos always start strong because the NFL gives them early home games

Chiefs finish strong because of their late season home games
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:13 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
It was ME! And I REALLY enjoyed them. However, last year just when you were getting started again, you stopped abruptly after the Donx blew a home game in glorious fashion to the Texans. Wonder why? :-)

Now, remember this year we'll all be watching the kind of start your boys will have - since their schedule is not heavily front loaded with home games for the first time in YEARS. Bet NOBODY will be confusing them for a playoff team early on this season.
Actually, November 2017 was the last time I started a thread with anything related to AFCW standings in season. I've actually only started maybe 10 threads since 2016, I just reply to what's out there or post in this one.

I started 4 threads in 2018... just 4. Two related to the NFL, with one being 12 hours before week 1 kickoff that had zero prognostications and another with the MVP question about Brees or Mahomes in November.

Again... I quit creating AFCW smack threads on a regular basis in 2013/2014, but the long-term effects of my earlier postings have apparently been dramatic. MHM PTSD is a real thing apparently.
[Reply]
TEX 04:57 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Actually, October 2017 was the last time I started a thread with anything related to AFCW standings in season. I've actually only started maybe 10 threads since 2016, I just reply to what's out there or post in this one.

I started 4 threads in 2018... just 4. Two related to the NFL, with one being 12 hours before week 1 kickoff that had zero prognostications and another with the MVP question about Brees or Mahomes in November.

Again... I quit creating AFCW smack threads on a regular basis in 2013/2014, but the long-term effects of my earlier postings have apparently been dramatic. MHM PTSD is a real thing apparently.
Im talking about last year before the Texans / Donx game. You did an AFC West preview game thread at my request. I believe your take was the Donx should win, but you would not be surprised either way. In other words, the classic "you" take. They lost in fine fashion . You never did another game preview thread again. Or did I miss something?

Yep, I miss those threads. Sure would be fun if you did them again each week this season....Maybe not for you though - Kinda like they weren't for us back in the day...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:31 PM 07-17-2019
Im talking about last year before the Texans / Donx game. You did an AFC West preview game thread at my request. I believe your take was the Donx should win, but you would not be surprised either way. In other words, the classic "you" take. They lost in fine fashion . You never did another game preview thread again. Or did I miss something?

Yep, I miss those threads. Sure would be fun if you did them again each week this season....Maybe not for you though - Kinda like they weren't for us back in the day...
Nope, not last year... I did not start a thread on it. This is honestly the last thread I started on the divisional games and, as noted, it was at your request in November 2017. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311554
[Reply]
New World Order 10:13 PM 07-17-2019
Actually, October 2017 was the last time I started a thread with anything related to AFCW standings in season. I've actually only started maybe 10 threads since 2016, I just reply to what's out there or post in this one.

Well, I want them back.

I also want a team outlook write-up for the AFCW before Week 1.

Thank you very much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:24 PM 07-17-2019
How long is the Donks losing streak to the Chiefs? The days are really piling up.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:17 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well, I want them back.

I also want a team outlook write-up for the AFCW before Week 1.

Thank you very much.
We will see... the audience screaming for that may be pretty thin.

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
How long is the Donks losing streak to the Chiefs? The days are really piling up.
It's been a weird decade... 2010 and 2011 were splits.
Broncos won 7 straight and then Chiefs have won 7 straight.

KC wins the next one and they take control of the decade, extending to 8.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:59 AM 07-18-2019

Chiefs still lead the series overall.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:35 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Chiefs still lead the series overall.
Well, sure... the 1960s were good for KC. Broncos took the series in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00's... currently tied for the 10's. The Chiefs/Texans lead the series 63–55, but since the Texans moved to Kansas City and became the Chiefs, they lead 57–55.

So, in my lifetime, it has been resasonably enjoyable.
[Reply]
TEX 08:07 AM 07-18-2019
Well, sure... the 1960s were good for KC. Broncos took the series in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00's... currently tied for the 10's. The Chiefs/Texans lead the series 63–55, but since the Texans moved to Kansas City and became the Chiefs, they lead 57–55.

So, in my lifetime, it has been resasonably enjoyable.
So, he's right. No matter how YOU look at ut, the Chiefs lead the overall head - to - head serirs.:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:14 AM 07-18-2019
So, he's right. No matter how YOU look at ut, the Chiefs lead the overall head - to - head serirs.:-)
And, I never disputed that one... sometimes, you try way too hard to find something to complain about.
[Reply]
TEX 08:27 AM 07-18-2019
And, I never disputed that one... sometimes, you try way too hard to find something to complain about.
Nah, gotta keep your PA tendencies in check. You rereferenced the fact that the main reason was because of the 1960s dominance. You've tried to shrug that off before as a loophole - like the early days didn't count. But now, since KC owns Denver, there's no wiggle room. Its fact regardless.

Sometimes, you try way too hard to find something to be PA about... . :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:35 AM 07-18-2019
Nah, gotta keep your PA tendencies in check. You rereferenced the fact that the main reason was because of the 1960s dominance. You've tried to shrug that off before as a loophole - like the early days didn't count. But now, since KC owns Denver, there's no wiggle room. Its fact regardless.

Sometimes, you try way too hard to find something to be PA about... . :-)
Well, it's fact though... not being PA by any means on this one. Never said they didn't count and never dismissed that KC has owned Denver in the last 7 meetings. But, carry on.. KC owns a lifetime lead of 8 games. We shall see if that streak continues and KC wins a decade for the first time since the Vietnam war.

Now, that ... THAT was passive aggressive. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:48 AM 07-18-2019

There is a lot riding on that game. Strange to think that Mahomes has already beat you guys 3 in a row- where does the time go?

This next game will be your best chance to break the streak. The NFL really gave you a nice advantage making us play on the road after 4 days rest.
:-)

Coming to Arrowhead is going to be tough for you guys, I imagine Flaco will be hurt by then and Lock will be the starter. Rookie QB's have not done well in KC.
[Reply]
Page 2310 of 4790
« First < 1310181022102260230023062307230823092310 231123122313231423202360241028103310 > Last »
Up