ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Man Mutilated Wife's Lover, Police Report
Eleazar 12:02 AM 07-18-2019
Man Mutilated Wife's Lover, Police Report

Suspect used scissors to cut off Florida victim's sexual organ

JULY 17--A gun-toting Florida Man broke into the home of his wife’s lover and cut off the man’s penis with a pair of scissors, according to police who said that the intruder fled the residence with the severed organ.

The victim told cops that a neighbor, Alex Bonilla, 49, entered his mobile home in the town of Bell Sunday morning and threatened to kill him, according to a Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

Once inside, cops say, Bonilla warned the victim that he would kill him if he resisted. Bonilla then “took the Victim into his bedroom, tied him up, and forcefully cut off the Victim’s penis with a pair of scissors.” Bonilla, cops added, “then fled the Victim’s residence with the Victim’s severed penis in his possession.”

Investigators reported that there were two juveniles in the home (seen below) when Bonilla--armed with a 9mm handgun--burst in through an unlocked rear door.

According to the arrest report, Bonilla recently caught his wife and the victim having sex. Bonilla lives directly across the street from the victim.

Seen above, Bonilla, who works for a dairy, was charged with multiple felony charges for “completely severing” the victim’s sexual organ. Bonilla is being held in the Gilchrist County jail in lieu of $1.25 million bond.

The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment. The arrest report does not detail the man's condition or whether the severed penis was recovered. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...berment-275903
[Reply]
jettio 04:24 PM 07-18-2019
Not surprised at where it happened. But, Sunday morning?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:51 PM 07-18-2019
Damn, it's bad enough to walk in on your wife getting plowed by some other dude, but what if his meat is bigger than yours? That's like a double whammy.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:45 PM 07-18-2019
If you squint hard enough, the perp kinda looks like an older fucked up version of Kaepernick
[Reply]
seclark 07:01 PM 07-18-2019
I wanna see a pic of the scissors.
Just sayin I might just take a bullet before getting my pecker trimmed off with a damned hand appliance.
Sec
[Reply]
wazu 08:11 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
I wanna see a pic of the scissors.
Just sayin I might just take a bullet before getting my pecker trimmed off with a damned hand appliance.
Sec
Yeah, I'm guessing he didn't know exactly where this was going when the guy wanted to tie him up.
[Reply]
wazu 08:11 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good! Very deserving. Any scumbag who chooses to cheat or sleep with a cheater deserves it. Too bad he didn't use those scissors to cut off her clit while he was at it.
You are one sick, sick bastard.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:08 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
You are one sick, sick bastard.
He's working with the only source material he knows, cut him some slack.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:12 PM 07-18-2019
I hope he didn't cut off some glorious, freak sized hog. Hoping it was just a run of the mill 10-incher.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:13 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good! Very deserving. Any scumbag who chooses to cheat or sleep with a cheater deserves it. Too bad he didn't use those scissors to cut off her clit while he was at it.
:-) damm
[Reply]
Strongside 06:42 AM 07-19-2019
Brought to you by Fiskars.

Because when you need to cut a dick off with scissors, there’s no time to snip twice.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:51 AM 07-19-2019

This tool is needed to cut off all CPers dicks...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up