ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 256
« First < 156206246252253254255256
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 12:07 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Embrace it, Chiefs fans.
Exactly! Let's ROLL TO THE SUPER BOWL!
It's US AGAINST THE WORLD!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:21 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
rumor: no suspension. announced in an hour.
Nailed it!! :-)

You Rock!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:24 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Nice guess work retard you had a 50% chance of being right.Everyone knew the NFL was making a decision today. Friday news dump
Your unhealthy obsession with Clay is getting creepy. :-) You have not been right about Anything in this thread so how about giving your hate a rest. Thanks!
[Reply]
FAX 12:46 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Okay, I have to ask, why did he have scales?

Don't take that as I don't believe he was wronged. I do, actually, but that's because I don't think MJ should be illegal. I think the whole drug war is a joke that has put a lot of people in jail that shouldn't have been put there. Still, if he has scales then that is an indication that he was weighing something. :-)
He and his girlfriend had been selling pot, Mr. Lzen. According to him, small potatoes type sales. Lids to friends, etc. His story is they had discontinued the activity some time prior and he'd completely forgotten the scales were even there ... or were anything potentially damning. He didn't demand a warrant to search his apartment because he wasn't feeling guilty (clearly, there's a lesson to be learned right there).

So technically, he was guilty. I do not claim otherwise (except I am philosophically and morally opposed to illegal marijuana and the Reefer Madness crowd).

The issue for me was the jury selection process, the forced reliance on a public defender, a (likely) racist judge, and the resulting length of sentence (life-destroying-type long). Point being that it raises questions as to whether a poor, black kid gets a fair shake in a conservative town.

As for me, I have my doubts.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 12:49 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
No he isn't. This is a clown

Damn ... I like this version.

FAX
[Reply]
DaFace 01:13 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Damn ... I like this version.

FAX
Puddles is great. I've seen him in concert twice. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:16 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Puddles is great. I've seen him in concert twice. :-)
I've never even heard of this guy ... I'll have to look him up. Very intriguing.

Great voice for a clown. Or even if you're not a clown.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 01:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Nice guess work retard you had a 50% chance of being right.Everyone knew the NFL was making a decision today. Friday news dump
Here's where you fail - Everyone may have known a decision was coming today, but almost NOBODY thought it would be ZERO games. Clay nailed it. You want to count so bad, but you don't.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I've never even heard of this guy ... I'll have to look him up. Very intriguing.

Great voice for a clown. Or even if you're not a clown.

FAX
He has several songs that he does with awesomeness.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 PM 07-19-2019
look at this dude defying gravity

����jumpman jumpman jumpman #nfl @cheetah pic.twitter.com/Kaa7f0ezb3

— Luther Glover (@Luther_Glover06) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:08 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
look at this dude defying gravity

Thatsmyreceiver.gif
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 PM 07-19-2019

Major General -
Exuberant news! Lt. Hill, who had been taken prisoner by the enemy, has been freed from captivity and has rejoined our ranks. Also, Lt. Kelce is drying out after consuming far too much fermented possum milk while on leave. Spirits are high.
- Capt. Mahomes

— Capt. Patrick Mahomes (@CaptMahomesII) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Page 256 of 256
« First < 156206246252253254255256
Up