ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 09-16-2003
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Raiderhater 09:20 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Because it is the will of GOD! Now go take a nap.

:-)
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 09-16-2003
NO! You guys don't get it. Just keep Logical off my ass and there will be no problems!

God dammit, it's so simple. Why can't you see that? Leave my shit alone, tease me as much as you want, I don't care. Change my user name NEVER TOUCH MY PROFILE AGAIN, and EVERYTHING will be cool!!!

But apparently, you dont want that! You want more threads like this! So GO AHEAD! It's your own god damned fault!!!
whoman69 09:21 PM 09-16-2003
Have you noticed that Logical has not even responded to this assault on his character? He has stayed above it. Shows he's a bigger man.
When Slayer was having trouble we talked it over privately. I gave him advice on how to garner support and get his name back to the way he wanted it. I suggested asking nicely, privately to return things to normal. I suggested he watch what he posts, and to not retaliate. That didn't mean he could not defend himself. It meant that he needed to post with more forethought. Call it like you see it, but don't whine about it. I privately put in a good word for Slayer. Some have done so in the past for you. I wouldn't. You haven't earned it.
stevieray 09:21 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Because it is the will of GOD! Now go take a nap.

Now that is funny.... :-)
stevieray 09:23 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by tk13:
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....

Post of the night.
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by whoman69:
I suggested asking nicely, privately to return things to normal.
Yeah, did that. :-)
PastorMikH 09:25 PM 09-16-2003
I generally ignore this kid - basicaly because he doesn't type anything I find worth reading, but I gotta step in here and say WAY TO GO JIM!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Why in the world would anyone try to start crap with a moderator? Kinda like a lose - lose situation. I can't see where the kid has ANY right to complain at the treatment he gets.
LVNHACK 09:25 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
NO! You guys don't get it. Just keep Logical off my ass and there will be no problems!

God dammit, it's so simple. Why can't you see that? Leave my shit alone, tease me as much as you want, I don't care. Change my user name NEVER TOUCH MY PROFILE AGAIN, and EVERYTHING will be cool!!!

But apparently, you dont want that! You want more threads like this! So GO AHEAD! It's your own god damned fault!!!

It's not up to us to keep anyone off your ass. Only you can do that. And your actions show that you cannot do that.
Hammock Parties 09:25 PM 09-16-2003
There goes my avatar again.

F*ck you guys.
|Zach| 09:26 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I generally ignore this kid - basicaly because he doesn't type anything I find worth reading, but I gotta step in here and say WAY TO GO JIM!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Why in the world would anyone try to start crap with a moderator? Kinda like a lose - lose situation. I can't see where the kid has ANY right to complain at the treatment he gets.
Great to hear from you again :-)
Iowanian 09:26 PM 09-16-2003
Alright Meatpeeker......I've laid off of your pathetic cause for a few weeks now....but I just can't let this go.

Simple sollution? You could have simply chosen *NOT* to return after any number of bannings you've been issued. If you'd quit spamming the board and whining like a bitch with a bottle broke off in your arse.....I might even overlook that you're a bet welching.....dong watcher. Its a private friggin board and the mods can do what they want......more than your sister in an NBA locker room.

I think you'd be a GREAT addition to Orangemane.

Take your medicine, stop your bitching......and for Chimeny Sake, ask your mama for an advance on your allowance and buy yourself a hooker....She'll have to be nasty looking, probably on crack....but she'll be able to tell you what to do.....or "he"....whatever puts the "texas" on your toast.

If you'd just chill out, take a note from young slayer, and roll with the punches......People, including me would get off your back.

Do the right thing....If you don't know what that is.....reply and I'll use the 8 count box of "fat Crayons" and put it into Pictures.
RNR 09:26 PM 09-16-2003

F*ck you guys.
:-)
|Zach| 09:26 PM 09-16-2003

F*ck you guys.
Keep pushing forward...I think the momentum is shifting to your side.
Sure-Oz 09:26 PM 09-16-2003
I say gochiefs show you dont give a shit and dont start threads about this and maybe just maybe it will die down, atleast for a bit, it seems when you show its bugging you the people that dont like you or whatever will egg it on even more, hell i just dont care anymore, its football season it's time to have some fun and talk football.
ENDelt260 09:27 PM 09-16-2003
Why not?
The answer lies in your new sig.
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up