ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Big Bang Theory
penguinz 07:04 AM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I've had good luck with Yidio. Can stream them using my PS3 too, so no tiny comp. screen. Might have to tinker around and navigate to find just what you want, but you can get them all.

Also, go to a damned video store, rent the seasons and burn them FFS. Pirate, it's your right. Especially if you don't know if you'll even like it. Don't know if you have Family Video or anything of the like around your area, can usually rent them for a dollar a disc. A few bucks for the whole season.
It is your right to steal?
[Reply]
-King- 12:48 AM 10-02-2010
I just watched some clips of it. Didn't find one thing funny.

And that is by far the worst used laugh track I've ever heard in my life. WTF?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:32 AM 10-02-2010
Still one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I have been without network tv for the past month. Will have to catch up once the DVDs come out.
[Reply]
007 10:04 PM 10-02-2010
Oh, and lets not forget Sheldon's sister.
[Reply]
Silock 12:35 AM 10-03-2010
That episode sucked. Show is still good, though not my favorite. Community, P&R are.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:55 AM 10-04-2010
The Shelbot was ****ing funny.
Penny isn't exactly hot, is she?
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 12:49 PM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The Shelbot was ****ing funny.
Penny isn't exactly hot, is she?
Well, she's no Tara from "True Blood".
[Reply]
vailpass 01:58 PM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas:
Well, she's no Tara from "True Blood".
Neither one of them fits my definition of hot, FWIW. But they'd do in a pinch for sure.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:51 PM 10-04-2010
Kaley Cuoco is definitely AWESOMELY Hot!

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:00 AM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

There is a thread around here somewhere dedicated to her.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:41 AM 10-05-2010
Attached: LOL-BIG-BANG.jpg (43.3 KB) 
[Reply]
vailpass 11:56 AM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

She looks a lot dumpier on the show, like her ass face and thighs are kinda chubby. Are those recent pics?
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:38 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by vailpass:
She looks a lot dumpier on the show, like her ass face and thighs are kinda chubby. Are those recent pics?
These are from May:

& this is from August:

[Reply]
Ralphy Boy 07:43 PM 10-06-2010
The episode with the robot was well below the standard they set but I still like the show. I'm hoping it hasn't outlived its originality like 2 1/2 men & How I'll Never F***ing Meet Your Mother have. Those shows have become a complete miss for me. We get it, Doogie Howser is really gay, but he plays a stud poon hound so over the top that he is simply fabulous.

The only reason I was still watching CBS Monday's was because of BBT & Rules of Engagement. Now BBT is on Thursday and I think it could die there, trying to compete with NBC's lineup of Community, Office & 30 Rock.

Rules of Engagement, Modern Fam, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, Office & Community are my sitcoms now.

I watch Cougar Town because of Courtney Cox, who is still hot as hell. The show sucked early on but found itself late last season.

NBC's on Thursday is hard to beat right now. Last lineup I can recall on any network that I liked as much was ABC with Drew Carey, 2 Guys A Girl (& A Pizza Place) and Spin City. 2 Guys & a Girl was Ryan Reynolds start and had the delicious Traylor Howard in it.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:06 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by Ralphy Boy:
The episode with the robot was well below the standard they set but I still like the show. I'm hoping it hasn't outlived its originality like 2 1/2 men & How I'll Never F***ing Meet Your Mother have. Those shows have become a complete miss for me. We get it, Doogie Howser is really gay, but he plays a stud poon hound so over the top that he is simply fabulous.

The only reason I was still watching CBS Monday's was because of BBT & Rules of Engagement. Now BBT is on Thursday and I think it could die there, trying to compete with NBC's lineup of Community, Office & 30 Rock.

Rules of Engagement, Modern Fam, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, Office & Community are my sitcoms now.

I watch Cougar Town because of Courtney Cox, who is still hot as hell. The show sucked early on but found itself late last season.

NBC's on Thursday is hard to beat right now. Last lineup I can recall on any network that I liked as much was ABC with Drew Carey, 2 Guys A Girl (& A Pizza Place) and Spin City. 2 Guys & a Girl was Ryan Reynolds start and had the delicious Traylor Howard in it.
Wow Ralphy, you watch a LOT of TV.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up