ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Skip and Shannon divorce
Hammock Parties 06:21 PM 05-31-2023
:-)

Media news: NFL Hall of Fame TE Shannon Sharpe has reached a buyout agreement with FS1 and his final appearance on 'Undisputed' is expected to be after the NBA Finals, per @sportsrapport. https://t.co/PKNXbz2uc4 pic.twitter.com/Nm8SgtBGSB

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) June 1, 2023

[Reply]
Pablo 07:04 AM 06-01-2023
Imagine working with skip every day and not assaulting him.

I don't even care if it's a bit. He's just got that punchable face and shitty old man opinions to match. He should have been punched the fuck out by somebody a long time ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Imagine working with skip every day and not assaulting him.

I don't even care if it's a bit. He's just got that punchable face and shitty old man opinions to match. He should have been punched the fuck out by somebody a long time ago.
I'd have to restrain from busting up on camera is all.

You gotta stay in character.
[Reply]
Barret 08:24 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Hopefully they’ll also be checking out The Carton Show soon.
At first I was kinda liking the Carton show. There was good level headed interaction with the other people on the show. Then someone told Carton to turn it up to 11 and he has gone off the deep end with his stupid asinine takes on stuff. "Jets are winning the super bowl and going 14 and 3 and oh also beating the Chiefs" and other stupid ass New York takes on stuff. Just got tired of it and now just enjoy breakfast in silence.
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Shannon's arrow is pointing up. Who gives a shit what happens to Skip.
I like Sharpe. Even when he was a Donk. His story growing up, his attitude, etc. He’s a good guy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:28 AM 06-01-2023
Shannon needs to get syphilis and die
[Reply]
ping2000 08:49 AM 06-01-2023
I want a show where, by the end, the two hosts are actually fighting. Sports talk meets UFC.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:02 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
I like Sharpe. Even when he was a Donk. His story growing up, his attitude, etc. He’s a good guy.
I just can't believe anyone could have listened to his New Heights interview with the Kelce's and still not like Thannon.

I'll still have no compunction mocking him from time to time and I'll still feel a little dirty for liking him, but damn man - how can you not?

That's a humble, hard-working, eternally grateful human being who's done some pretty spectacular things for himself, his family and his community. He's pretty much a model of what you'd want an NFL athlete to be. He's charismatic to the point that he grows the game, showy to the point that he gets attention, but a genuinely kind, good natured human being.
[Reply]
notorious 09:04 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I just can't believe anyone could have listened to his New Heights interview with the Kelce's and still not like Thannon.

I'll still have no compunction mocking him from time to time and I'll still feel a little dirty for liking him, but damn man - how can you not?

That's a humble, hard-working, eternally grateful human being who's done some pretty spectacular things for himself, his family and his community. He's pretty much a model of what you'd want an NFL athlete to be. He's charismatic to the point that he grows the game, showy to the point that he gets attention, but a genuinely kind, good natured human being.
I remember hating him way back in 97, listened to an interview on the radio and completely changed my mind.

He’s been adding to my respect for him ever since.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:06 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
I remember hating him way back in 97, listened to an interview on the radio and completely changed my mind.

He’s been adding to my respect for him ever since.
Wrong. Fuck him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wrong. Fuck him.
I think I can accept your position here but only because I don't believe you've ever said a kind word about Frank Clark.

That's mostly how I'm going to determine who knows their ass from a hole in the ground at this point. So while I disagree with your assessment in re: Shannon, I do have to conclude that you're at least a functional human being with some working brain cells.

As opposed to Frank Clark Stans. And KCC, who's lost his mind defending Lebron James.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:16 AM 06-01-2023
Ahhh the Cowboys/Lebron show. Just watch one episode and you've seen all of them.
[Reply]
notorious 09:16 AM 06-01-2023
Wrong. **** him.
I completely understand.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:23 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think I can accept your position here but only because I don't believe you've ever said a kind word about Frank Clark.
I've never said a bad one either, and not sure what that has anything to do with this.

Sharpe was, is, and always will be, a bronco. So F him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:25 AM 06-01-2023

Sharpe was, is, and always will be, a bronco. So F him.
He reached out to Kelce early in his career and became somewhat of a mentor to him. He always defends Mahomes and the Chiefs. He's paid for his sins.

If he can let the rivalry go, so can i.

Let It GIFfrom Let It GIFs

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:36 AM 06-01-2023
That's ok man - I've hated that organization all my life. People older than me lived through the Raiders Davidson era and can't let it go. My first memories were the broncos and ****ing barrel man. When I say hate I mean hate.

As someone here says often, F Donk forever.

And the same goes for McCaffrey's shit kid too!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up