ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Money no object, where else in the World would you live?
scho63 07:31 AM 05-31-2023
Take away your current location and say you decide you are going to move to the place of your dreams.

Where in the World is it?
US?
An island?
An exotic land?
Europe?
South America?
Asia?

Describe the perfect place, size of your house and what you are going to do. You have 10 years at a minimum in this location.

For me it would be one of three places:

1. Greece-never been there but dream of living an island hopping lifestyle. A small house of 800-1000 sq ft. 2 bed/2 bath and a nice outdoor area with a small plunge pool.

2. Italy-been there twice and love the location to travel all over Europe. The laid back life and food would turn me into a fat guy again but all the walking cities would help. Plus all the history. Again same size house

3. Vietnam-I would buy a nice 2Bd/2Ba condo on the beach in Nha Trang and travel all over Asia. Thailand, the Philippines, Bali, Indonesia and more. Love Vienamese food and happy endings.

So where are you headed? :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:33 AM 05-31-2023
I’d live with Patrick Mahomes II
[Reply]
scho63 07:44 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I’d live with Patrick Mahomes II
I would have been more impressed if you said Gracie Hunt but you'll have to fight Clay to the death for that.
[Reply]
Jet Moses 07:49 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Take away your current location and say you decide you are going to move to the place of your dreams.

Where in the World is it?
US?
An island?
An exotic land?
Europe?
South America?
Asia?

Describe the perfect place, size of your house and what you are going to do. You have 10 years at a minimum in this location.

For me it would be one of three places:

1. Greece-never been there but dream of living an island hopping lifestyle. A small house of 800-1000 sq ft. 2 bed/2 bath and a nice outdoor area with a small plunge pool.

2. Italy-been there twice and love the location to travel all over Europe. The laid back life and food would turn me into a fat guy again but all the walking cities would help. Plus all the history. Again same size house

3. Vietnam-I would buy a nice 2Bd/2Ba condo on the beach in Nha Trang and travel all over Asia. Thailand, the Philippines, Bali, Indonesia and more. Love Vienamese food and happy endings.

So where are you headed? :-)
Japan, but I'd keep all my money in Norwegian Krone.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:54 AM 05-31-2023
Even though many foreign locations are intriguing, I'm pretty sure a lifetime of living in the US has spoiled me, and I'd be ready to come back after a few months.

If money is no object, I'm choosing Hawaii or Northern California. A 3000-4000 sq. ft. home with every amenity a person could want.

I would travel extensively. Western Europe, Japan, Australia and Scandinavia would be at the top of the list.
[Reply]
Womble 08:00 AM 05-31-2023
Cincinnati. Heard their chilli is really good.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:04 AM 05-31-2023
Probably Hawaii, Colorado, California or Florida if we didn't want to move out of the states. If we did though, probably a beach side community. Something you'd see out of a Bond film with crystal blue waters, a small port for sailing boats, somewhere with great food and culture. I wouldn't mind living in Europe, lots of beautiful spots to live out there. If I'm going to wake up everyday, I would love some beautiful scenery to start and end the day with.

Now I've been to Moorea in the South Pacific for my first marriage honeymoon. That is an absolutely beautiful area that I could definitely vacation in many times a year, but living there, I wouldn't want to be too remote and be away from civilization for too long.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:06 AM 05-31-2023
Amsterdam. Amazing city. Ridiculous variety of restaurants with cuisine from all over the world. We stayed on the Old West side and there were 20+ different ethnic restaurants withing a few blocks of us.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:08 AM 05-31-2023
In the US? La Jolla, CA. I absolutely love it out there
[Reply]
jd1020 08:08 AM 05-31-2023
Probably just a nice ranch with a good view in Montana or some shit. There's cool places in the world to visit but I'm not sure why I would want to make my permanent residence somewhere outside of the US.

I would still want a stable highspeed internet, though.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:08 AM 05-31-2023
Charleston, SC
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:09 AM 05-31-2023
Somewhere in Tuscany, not sure exactly where.
Slow paced lifestyle, great wine, italian food, etc...
Could travel by train to so many other countries in Europe and enjoy the history of other parts of the world.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:12 AM 05-31-2023
Also, after I retire in a couple of years, my wife and I are planning to live in Italy for a year. We plan to make our home base in Florence and then travel throughout Europe. So, during my travels, I may find my place outside the US that I'd love to live :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:13 AM 05-31-2023
Marbella Spain.

Beaches, sun, golf, & hotties.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:13 AM 05-31-2023
New Zealand. It's nice, beautiful, and most of the world forgets it even exists. Good place to vanish and let the nonsense of the world pass by.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up