ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chief will get the most hate on here this year?
Womble 07:17 AM 05-31-2023
Fatass Orlando Brown Jr is gone. Wylie gone. Playoff Frank Clark is maybe gone. Brokedick CEH is still here but shouldn't get game time.

Predictions on who's going to be the CP's whipping boy?
[Reply]
TEX 04:23 PM 05-31-2023
I bet its CEH, then Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:39 PM 05-31-2023
Derrick Nnadi

But really, Frank Clark. Because he's gonna come back.

On offense it's DEFINITELY going to be Donovan Smith. Every time Mahomes gets breathed on, it's gonna be his fault. The interior line are all favorite sons and Taylor is gonna win any stragglers over.

Smith's gonna get vivisected.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Derrick Nnadi

But really, Frank Clark. Because he's gonna come back.

:-)
[Reply]
MAG 04:47 PM 05-31-2023
Spags
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:13 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The WR room in general is gonna take some hate this year unless Hopkins is brought in.

Let's just look at last year, a room with a young guys and new guys...even with how good Mahomes was there were miscommunications and guys going to the wrong spot in every single game. They had plays where the spacing was off etc etc, and with this room they're gonna get hit with a lot more man coverage because teams would rather force Mahomes to pull it down and run for 10 than watch Kelce kill them.
If, by some chance, Toney stays healthy, I don't think anything else matters much.

He made an immediate impact with his athleticism when he was brought in and he can clearly win jump balls even if he didn't run his route perfectly.

I have huge expectations of what a healthy Toney can do and in that case no need for Hopkins.

But as everyone is aware, the expectation of having Toney healthy every game is low. My guess Toney's health, as he goes back and forth on the active list, is going to be a big story both here on CP and also in fantasy football next year.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:42 PM 05-31-2023
Sky Moore. Dude never gets open and is in mahomes dog house
[Reply]
Stryker 06:23 PM 05-31-2023
CEH - the latest Chiefs draft failure - Jonathan Taylor was RIGHT FUCKING THERE!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:45 PM 05-31-2023
The editorial board's snitch
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:57 PM 05-31-2023
It's gonna be Donovan Smith. The guy led the entire NFL last year in holding penalties. Nobody was worse. That probably didn't burn the Bucs so much last year cause their garbage POS QB that lacks talent only ever threw dump-off passes to RBs for 6-15 yards, so you lose that, oh well you can make that yardage back up. But with the Chiefs, tons of those flags will be wiping out straight up TDs. Mahomes, as obviously the best QB to ever play, actually CAN throw and he throws deep when its there. So to have so many plays wiped out is gonna suck bad.

I'm already mad about the erased TDs. How many TDs can you have erased over the course of a game or season and still continue winning? With Donovan Smith, we're gonna find out, and I don't look forward to it in the slightest.
[Reply]
TLO 07:25 PM 05-31-2023
It'll be Spags

Pete probably has 2 or 3 threads on standby, just waiting to post them.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:51 PM 05-31-2023
Spaggot
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:51 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
It'll be Spags

Pete probably has 2 or 3 threads on standby, just waiting to post them.
Dickhead beat me by one post

Damn you
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 07:42 AM 06-01-2023
Will be Donovan Smith IMO. Especially if he's making closer to 9m this year. Although if he doesn't cost us any games and Patty doesn't get hurt then he will have done his job I suppose.

I think Taylor will be great at RT and the WRs as a whole should be good enough.
[Reply]
notorious 06-01-2023, 07:47 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Couch-Potato 07:56 AM 06-01-2023
Without Hopkins, I think it will be the WRs in general with Sky Moore taking the brunt of it...

MVS, Moore, and Rice aren't built to be special talents imo, very solid WRs, but just not meant to be stars. Toney and Justyn Ross have the talent, but are injured too often. We'll come out fine, but might be that none of our WRs particularly shine this year.
[Reply]
Womble 07:19 PM 08-19-2023
It's definitely going to be CEH if he touches the ball. I'm trying not to fume because it's preseason but even though there's nothing on the line, seeing this midget sloth ruining our drives is aneurysm inducing.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up